• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

ICICI credit card's registered mobile number changed, lots of confusion as to Amazon pay cc, kindly suggest the way

CardTox

TF Premier
Hello community. I already have amazon pay cc registered with my Airtel number 98xxxx. This number is also associated with my amazon prime account where I get 5% cashback on spents of Apay cc.
Last week one icici agent applied Rubyx rupay cc for me in offline mode which was approved. But unknowingly i gave him my Jio number 99xxxx for this offline application. Now this Jio number 99xxx has become the registered mobile number for my Apay cc too, (i don't know how did it happen, i thought for rubyx Jio number will be activated while for apay cc Airtel number will remain as it is).
Now my confusion is that, where will i get 5% cashback on the spents of amazon pay cc? in my existing amazon account registered with my airtel number which is no more registered with my apay cc, or will i have to create amazon account with jio number? my jio number 99xxx is not associated with any amazon account, therefore where will the cashback go in this scenerio?
Should i change my mobile number from airtel to jio in amazon account, or should i change my registered number in icici credit card? Is it possible to change registered mobile number of icici cc online or through imobile app? customer care is saying that you will have to visit the branch to get the mobile number changed..... what should i do now, branch is far away from my house.
Note: last week i opened icici priviledge banking sv account in icici with this jio number which created all the confusion.

It's better to update the mobile number back to your airtel in icici credit card, that's the easy way, and please be aware 5th of every month/statement generated day , will refresh the prime status, which will make the system give 3% or 5% from then on, and you also need to check with icici Amazon cc team for confirmation ( not the icici cc team )

ICICI Amazon Pay CC is linked to the Amazon account from which it was applied. No relation with mail or mobile number. You will keep getting the rewards in the same Amazon account based on the status of that account as Prime/Non Prime.

Back