• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Request for registered mobile number was accepted, now both the mobile numbers are working!!!! how?

CardTox

TF Premier
I have PNB Rupay Platinum CC. Earlier I registered my CC on Bhim, Mobikwik UPI for upi payments. But later on, i requested the PNB customer care to change my registered mobile number from existing to another number which is associated with my paytm account. , they took my request and after 2 working days, i got the sms that my mobile number has successfully changed... Now i have configured this PNB CC on paytm account with new number and i am also able to make payments successfully on upi.... But all the OTP, alerts and PNB geni are accessible through my old number only!!! How is that possible? So PNB has two number policy? One for linking to upi and another for all otp and alerts? moreover i am still able to use my PNB CC on BHIM and Mobikwik as these are configured with previously registered number...... I am unable to understand ....