• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

ICICI Debit Card - Rs. 250 Amazon voucher on Rs. 5000 spends [Ongoing Offer]

NOOBY

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
The T&C are bit sketchy

They say Use your ICICI Bank Debit Card for ₹5,000 or more and get an Amazon Voucher worth ₹250 but if you check T&C, they have mentioned:
  • To qualify for this offer, the Customer has to use ICICI Bank Debit Card to do spends on mentioned payment categories as communicated and get a free Amazon Voucher
  • "Debit Card Payment" shall mean such purchase, which has been made by the Debit Cardholder’s by using the Card for payment of utility bills by the entering card details, during the Offer Period
  • The offer is not valid with wallet upload, ATM cash withdrawal, insurance or mutual fund payments, tax payments will not be considered

So keeping these 3 items in mind, I dont think Buying from Amazon/Flipkart will be of any help, nor will loading wallet..

Need to pay utility bills of 5000 or more in the offer period to gain the voucher

Wealth is my birth right!

TF Prestige
VIP Lounge
The T&C are bit sketchy

They say Use your ICICI Bank Debit Card for ₹5,000 or more and get an Amazon Voucher worth ₹250 but if you check T&C, they have mentioned:
  • To qualify for this offer, the Customer has to use ICICI Bank Debit Card to do spends on mentioned payment categories as communicated and get a free Amazon Voucher
  • "Debit Card Payment" shall mean such purchase, which has been made by the Debit Cardholder’s by using the Card for payment of utility bills by the entering card details, during the Offer Period
  • The offer is not valid with wallet upload, ATM cash withdrawal, insurance or mutual fund payments, tax payments will not be considered

So keeping these 3 items in mind, I dont think Buying from Amazon/Flipkart will be of any help, nor will loading wallet..

Need to pay utility bills of 5000 or more in the offer period to gain the voucher
AFAIK if u buy amazon voucher its ecomm purchase only and paytm cc bill pay will be tagged as utility, I spent my 5k by cc bill pay only lets wait till 90 day timeframe to know results.
btw today is last day for spends...

NOOBY

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
paytm cc bill pay will be tagged as utility
Atleast HDFC does not treat PayTM CC bill payment as Utility or else people would have got ₹1 Cashback point on every Rs. 100 spent on Telecom, Utilities. for CC payments via HDFC Platinum DC on PayTM (I discussed this here): https://www.technofino.in/community...aytm-cc-payment-not-possible.3883/#post-66578

Not sure how ICICI identifies/treats PayTM though

btw today is last day for spends...

Thanks for reminding!
Need to see if buying voucher will work or not

Wealth is my birth right!

TF Prestige
VIP Lounge
Atleast HDFC does not treat PayTM CC bill payment as Utility or else people would have got ₹1 Cashback point on every Rs. 100 spent on Telecom, Utilities. for CC payments via HDFC Platinum DC on PayTM (I discussed this here): https://www.technofino.in/community...aytm-cc-payment-not-possible.3883/#post-66578

Not sure how ICICI identifies/treats PayTM though

Thanks for reminding!
Need to see if buying voucher will work or not
paytm treated as non utility thats a big mistake/bug by HDFC;
ICICI will not do such thats my strong belief so i paid cc bills haha we can justify if 250amazon GV comes from ICICI in Jan'23.