• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

ICICI Debit Card - Rs. 250 Amazon voucher on Rs. 5000 spends [Ongoing Offer]

harshgupta940

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Buying AGC will be counted. I Completed the offer many times but got voucher only single time.
I had given a missed call on that number but didn't receive any sms.
I did wallet load in slice and then paid a cc bill using Mobikwik via slice. Will I receive the voucher?

If not what should I do in order to avail it next time as my ultimate aim is to pay cc bill and not transfer the amount back to account. Also from where do you guys apay vouchers directly through Amazon or platforms like gyftr?

P B R G

TF Ace
I had given a missed call on that number but didn't receive any sms.
I did wallet load in slice and then paid a cc bill using Mobikwik via slice. Will I receive the voucher?

If not what should I do in order to avail it next time as my ultimate aim is to pay cc bill and not transfer the amount back to account. Also from where do you guys apay vouchers directly through Amazon or platforms like gyftr?
Wallet loads, insurance, govt spends, tax payment, mutual fund investments, cash withdrawals are not counted.

Utility is not excluded so it should be eligible.

P B R G

TF Ace
So doing direct CC Payment on Mobikwik will be eligible because it is not considered wallet load.
I gave a missed call on the mentioned number but didn't receive any sms confirmation, will I get the voucher?
You can't register if you haven't received the offer communication via mail or SMS. It's a user specific offer. Without registration no voucher.

I have received the communication and I gave a missed call, was able to register within few minutes.

harshgupta940

TF Select
VIP Lounge
You can't register if you haven't received the offer communication via mail or SMS. It's a user specific offer. Without registration no voucher.

I have received the communication and I gave a missed call, was able to register within few minutes.
I have been receiving the offer email since previous year. But inspite of that didn't get any confirmation. I will retry it and check.

AyushJaju

TF Buzz
Thanks guys.. I have not received email...but when I tried randomly by giving missed call on given number, I've received offer SMS.

Now have to complete 1000 x 3 to get 8.33% reward

I got a voucher today, don't know for which month, Code validity till 27-04-2024
I changed my card from Visa to Rupay on February 1st / Jan last week and followed the steps in both for 2 months after receiving my Rupay card too. Prior, while using my visa card I followed the steps for 1/2 months
Confused about for which card and which month gv is provided.
Received the voucher for loading amazon pay wallet.
Can you please share a screenshot of the sms that you received?

bhauka11

TF Select
Received this offer today from ICICI Bank..

For 1st Net Banking transaction

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240520-200605~2.png
    Screenshot_20240520-200605~2.png
    118.5 KB · Views: 9