• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Devaluation ICICI CREDIT CARDS MAJOR DEVALUATION

ICICI Sapphiro RuPay Credit card is available, multiple times mentioned on the PDF file. 😍😍

Bro, atleast let me know where to use that if I change from AmEx variant for max. benefit. 🙂 Currently my RuPay coral which is attached with AmEx/Master dual variant as add-on card fetches pts per 100 on Utilities i.e 50 paisa. RuPay Sapphiro se kitney qilay zameen le sakunga mai? :beaming-face-with-smiling-eyes:

good if you're getting these cards for LTF. Chargeable card doesn't make any sense with ICICI rewards and perks. The only good thing in the new T&C is the annual fee waiver is reduced from 15L to 10L on Emerald Cards
I had ltf sapphiro so lounge and spa was good benefit. But it's gone now I think sapphiro will be for discounts only now.

Bro, atleast let me know where to use that if I change from AmEx variant for max. benefit. 🙂 Currently my RuPay coral which is attached with AmEx/Master dual variant as add-on card fetches pts per 100 on Utilities i.e 50 paisa. RuPay Sapphiro se kitney qilay zameen le sakunga mai? :beaming-face-with-smiling-eyes:
ICICI bank me change ki jarurt nahi hai, Request karo Sapphiro Amex hai toh uske behalf pe Sapphiro RuPay bhi de de.

Back