• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

ICICI IMobile app shows Wealth Management for 3 credit card!! Possibility for a 0 balance account?

I have been utilizing Amazon Pay for the past 11 months, having a limit of 4.6 lakh. A few days ago, I made the decision to upgrade to a platinum card with a shared limit, and my request was approved within a day. Shortly after, I also requested a coral Rupay card, and it was approved within a few hours after my platinum card approval.

Upon receiving both cards, I noticed that the ICICI mobile app theme changed to black and displayed "Wealth Management." Does this imply that I am eligible for a wealth management account with a zero balance requirement?

is this limited only to non icici savings account holders? I have a basic savings a/c with icici 10k and 3 credit cards- amz pay (ltf), Coral (ltf), and mine (ltf- plan based). how do I can upgrade to wealth management? willing to give up to 1 lakh.
They said if my relationship with icici bank is around 5L then i can get this account without any initial funding

Rkr

TF Legend
TF Family
Contributor
Thanks for the information

Yesterday day bm called me evening and said i can start using this account but when i said the same they said it's already linked and done and u can use

But nothing worked imps , NEFT, UPI
Most probabbly every start working within 24-48 hrs approx...Thereafter will be a proud owner of WMB account🫡🫡🫡🫡

bimanpaul

TF Select
VIP Lounge
like right now I have only 1,10,000 limit on my credit card, if my card limit increased up to 4 or 5 lakh, am I become eligible to convert my existing basic account to a wealth management account?
It appears that ICICI has launched campaign to onboard few more WM customers. I got it based on my relation history of 12Years. But NRV is ~3L. Credit card limit is 13L.

It seems like the people from the exclusive branch messed up and just opened a normal savings account with 0 Balance & Gave instant wealth management welcome kit.

The funny part is that I lost 1000 INR in this process depositing it in my ICICI Account. And they will not admit that they did it by mistake.
Now what should I do ? Nothing works with the account (NEFT, IMPS, UPI) No debit card and nothing. Just net banking user ID and password working.

Kartik155555

TF Buzz
How you lost 1000 bucks?
It seems like the people from the exclusive branch messed up and just opened a normal savings account with 0 Balance & Gave instant wealth management welcome kit.

The funny part is that I lost 1000 INR in this process depositing it in my ICICI Account. And they will not admit that they did it by mistake.
Now what should I do ? Nothing works with the account (NEFT, IMPS, UPI) No debit card and nothing. Just net banking user ID and password working.

Kartik155555

TF Buzz

Check with customer care once, if you are able to connect with wealth customer care.

1800 103 8181

How you lost 1000 bucks?
They asked me to send funds to the account in just few hrs of account creation and i sent via NEFT using the details provided to me

From HDFC to icici

And the amount is debited from HDFC . HDFC says it should be processed from icici

But icici says they did not get any such requests to process

And BM Says i am sorry i think you need to wait for sometime 😔🤔

0xfallup

TF Ace

login imobile and after 24 hours u can do transfer

Nobody

TF Buzz
Anyone able to use wealth management dedicated customer care no.? After validating my debit card and atm pin it is getting disconnected. I wanted to know since today my kit got delivered and i was able to access my account. But my credit card is not showing in my account. Do i have to link myself or icici will only do it. My cc was issued to me last year.

Kartik155555

TF Buzz
Anyone able to use wealth management dedicated customer care no.? After validating my debit card and atm pin it is getting disconnected. I wanted to know since today my kit got delivered and i was able to access my account. But my credit card is not showing in my account. Do i have to link myself or icici will only do it. My cc was issued to me last year.
For linking process first they will disband the previous ICICI netbanking user I'd linked with cc it would take 24hrs and after that again you have to call and they will link it to the wealth account.
You can call any customer care for this.

But for linking process connect with wealth as they would guide you better.