• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

ICICI Makemytrip Platinum Card link with Makemytrip account

Hello friends,

I am about to receive my ICICI Makemytrip Platinum Card which has been issued but is in the post.

I just wanted to know if you need to link the card to your Makemytrip account for reward points to be transferred to it? What is the process for accumulating the MMT Cash as they call it? Or will Makemytrip pick it up automatically using my registered mobile number. I mostly use goibibo for bookings but occasionally use makemytrip (depends on the deal) and so I have little idea about Makemytrip. I just noticed that Makemytrip is now showing my member profile as MMT Black, but I am not sure if this was the earlier status, since the MMT Black membership period is showing from 06feb23 to 06feb24 (see attached screenshot).

Actually, I wouldn't have posted this thread but the card will be in transit for 3-4 days and by then I needed to make a flight booking costing around 10k. I have the card details as they are visible in my iMobile app, so using the card online would not be an issue.

The documentation on the icici credit card site just mentions the rewards, but does not provide any detail if the user needs to link the card beforehand. Or will they provide some sort of voucher code in the welcome kit.

Just curious.

Thanks,

Attachments

• mmt black profile.jpg
    mmt black profile.jpg
    191.2 KB · Views: 40
If your email ID & Mobile no. is same on MMT, then you don't need to do anything. Reward points will get credited automatically to your MMT Account.

And the membership is not from MMT Card. Only MMT Signature card members get the MMT Black membership. That too we've to subscribe manually.

If your email ID & Mobile no. is same on MMT, then you don't need to do anything. Reward points will get credited automatically to your MMT Account.

And the membership is not from MMT Card. Only MMT Signature card members get the MMT Black membership. That too we've to subscribe manually.

Ok, thanks I was expecting the same.

Back