• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

ICICI MasterCard Credit/Debit

Sreerag

TF Premier
Anyone having issued ICICI MasterCard Debit or Credit card after the unban? Maybe a replacement card or a new card?

Today I *finally* applied for coral but I got Visa instead of MC, asked CuC they said they don't issue MC anymore and was chanting the benefits of Visa and said no PoS Machine accepts MC anymore (lol) I'm not a fool but the teller said she can't convert visa to mc now ..

Please if anyone has got a MC Card from ICICI please message :)

Anyone having issued ICICI MasterCard Debit or Credit card after the unban? Maybe a replacement card or a new card?

Today I *finally* applied for coral but I got Visa instead of MC, asked CuC they said they don't issue MC anymore and was chanting the benefits of Visa and said no PoS Machine accepts MC anymore (lol) I'm not a fool but the teller said she can't convert visa to mc now ..

Please if anyone has got a MC Card from ICICI please message :)
Yes, they are forcefully giving VISA nowadays. Even, a few days back I asked my RM to upgrade Coral VISA CC to the Rupay variant. Seems, she gave me similar responses. Rupay cards will not be accepted in all POS. I think they are considering us a fool :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Yes, they are forcefully giving VISA nowadays. Even, a few days back I asked my RM to upgrade Coral VISA CC to the Rupay variant. Seems, she gave me similar responses. Rupay cards will not be accepted in all POS. I think they are considering us a fool :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
I need MC for the *free* lounge benefit as if u need lounge in Visa u must spend 5k in previous calendar quarter.. for coral cards

I took this card under my mom's name she got pre approved offer, she doesn't have any income but still she got 1l limit. My limit increased from 30k to 1.20l by calling CuC.. everyone can try their luck as icici is in good mood since 5 days

Already told many times, Visa card is ICICI's core network partner.

You need to force ICICI bank to issue RuPay credit card (Coral variant).

Also contact customer support or complaint to higher level authority.

I need MC for the *free* lounge benefit as if u need lounge in Visa u must spend 5k in previous calendar quarter.. for coral cards
Will you please provide some input on this MC for free lounge? I have Sapphiro in Amex and MC variants. I remember it also has spend of 5K in previous calendar quarter condition for lounge access. Do you mean that with MC, one can access lounge without this condition? In between I have a MC of ICICI debit card. Does it also has lounge access?

Will you please provide some input on this MC for free lounge? I have Sapphiro in Amex and MC variants. I remember it also has spend of 5K in previous calendar quarter condition for lounge access. Do you mean that with MC, one can access lounge without this condition? In between I have a MC of ICICI debit card. Does it also has lounge access?
Idk it's my first icici gemstone card, in the website visa section, they clearly say u have to spend 5k for lounge. In mc section however there's no clause. So I was wondering about .. here are the screenshot..

Was it needed to spend 5k in mc also? Then i might be wrong

When was your credit and debit card issued ?
Which debit card u have?

Screenshot_20220911_211130_com.android.chrome~2.jpg Screenshot_20220911_211126_com.android.chrome~2.jpg

Please check again. I guess there is no complimentary lounge access in MC variant as per your screenshots. My debit card is issued in 2020 and credit card in 2021.

I took this card under my mom's name she got pre approved offer, she doesn't have any income but still she got 1l limit. My limit increased from 30k to 1.20l by calling CuC.. everyone can try their luck as icici is in good mood since 5 days
What did you asked CC that they increased limit directly,
Didn't they asked any income docs??

Back