• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

ICICI missed payment, report cibil?

raghumahajan

TF Premier
I accidentally missed a payment of Rs 1000 from 21000 on my ICICI coral credit card last month. I got interest + GST charges this month.
As a goodwill and old customer, ICICI customer agreed to waive my interest (only) from my credit card.
Will it still report to Credit Beauro (cibil)? Can I do something to remove this from my credit history? Should I email ICICI to not report this ?

Yes correct, only for no payments for 2 statement cycles they report to CIBIL. I can confirm this with my personal experience 😜
Hey, I missed the payment by 5 days to ICICI coral and cleared and paid more on 5th day. Will they report? Reason to fret is planning to apply for a home loan in 6 months.

800 RS + GST was the missed amount. I missed it in total as I was not using ICICI cards at all and didnt realise that I have to make this payment until I saw CIBIL report after the monthly refresh on gpay and realised what happened. Got to know with this that ICICI reports to CIBIL after missing payment for 2 statment cycles.

So, if we pay within the same billing cycle they won't report it? My due date is April 3rd and I forgot it and paid on April 9th. On April 7th they've added 500 (late payment) + GST but after speaking to CC they reversed it and to be on a safer side I cleared all the amount as well as paid more to the card. I can even close the card too as I don't see much benefit out of it. What would you suggest?

RM is as useless as one could be

Last edited:

kameshee17

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Hey, I missed the payment by 5 days to ICICI coral and cleared and paid more on 5th day. Will they report? Reason to fret is planning to apply for a home loan in 6 months.

So, if we pay within the same billing cycle they won't report it? My due date is April 3rd and I forgot it and paid on April 9th. On April 7th they've added 500 (late payment) + GST but after speaking to CC they reversed it and to be on a safer side I cleared all the amount as well as paid more to the card. I can even close the card too as I don't see much benefit out of it. What would you suggest?

RM is as useless as one could be
They wont report, its Ok.