• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

ICICI MMT Signature vs SCB Easemytrip for returns!

Shubham330

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Hello all,

I want to know which one is better in terms of returns for traval related things.

SCB Easemytrip comes with 350₹+GST as joining/Annual fees. While MMT Signature comes with one time fee of 2500₹ post that its LTF only.

EMT gives upfront discount while MMT gives discount through MMT Black + mycash as returns.

Considering all tears (Gold, platinum, silver) of MMTBlack Membership which card is beneficial? Staying in which tear keeps MMT card above SCB EMT card? Or is it always stays below scb emt for discounts/returns?

Hello all,

I want to know which one is better in terms of returns for traval related things.

SCB Easemytrip comes with 350₹+GST as joining/Annual fees. While MMT Signature comes with one time fee of 2500₹ post that its LTF only.

EMT gives upfront discount while MMT gives discount through MMT Black + mycash as returns.

Considering all tears (Gold, platinum, silver) of MMTBlack Membership which card is beneficial? Staying in which tear keeps MMT card above SCB EMT card? Or is it always stays below scb emt for discounts/returns?
I dont have both the cards, but basis of my experience you may want to avoid mmt for hotel bookings. MMT vouchers are most troublesome to redeem.
Also currently ixigo and goibibo better deals on booking than mmt

Hello all,

regalis gold card gives MMT black membership
2500/- or fyf
airport lounges without any spend criteria

Back