• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

ICICI Netbanking down for over a week !

im-raghav

TF Buzz
Hi All,
Is it just for me or has ICICI internet banking been down for over a week? Is anyone able to access it?
I am trying for over a week but the webpage is down.
1692009247197.png

The issue is when the device is connected to Broadband. When switching to Mobile Network, it starts working normally.
Most likely the issue is because of this connecting via broadband only...
Once I had a very similar issue with KVB, logged the call, they never understood the issue.
It was working fine using mobile data , but not working on WIFI using BB..
Finally I solved the issue after a lot of troubleshooting,
I found out that the issues lies with my BB connection wifi setting, nothing to do with banks' software..

The funny thing is now I forgot about what I did then, but it was a very simple WIFI setting... If I remember I will let you know guys...

My correspondence with KVB then..

1692028363821.png
1692028296742.png

1692028319086.png

1692028565389.png

Most likely the issue is because of this connecting via broadband only...
Once I had a very similar issue with KVB, logged the call, they never understood the issue.
It was working fine using mobile data , but not working on WIFI using BB..
Finally I solved the issue after a lot of troubleshooting,
I found out that the issues lies with my BB connection wifi setting, nothing to do with banks' software..

The funny thing is now I forgot about what I did then, but it was a very simple WIFI setting... If I remember I will let you know guys...

My correspondence with KVB then..

View attachment 26549
View attachment 26547

View attachment 26548

View attachment 26550
Thank you for your response. But they solved it. Had a call from their representative in the evening which lasted for 20-30 minutes and they solved it on the call. Now everything is working great. Didn't have to do anything on my end.

Thank you for your response. But they solved it. Had a call from their representative in the evening which lasted for 20-30 minutes and they solved it on the call. Now everything is working great. Didn't have to do anything on my end.
What did they say about the root cause??

What did they say about the root cause??
Don't know. They asked me to mail some screenshots about the devices and browsers which they forwarded to their team. They asked me about the devices I am facing issues with. I also mentioned about the Wifi-only issue. In the end, they asked to check again and it started working great. No issues now.

Reactions: SSV
Back