• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

ICICI reward points redemption

Ekavya

TF Premier
I was planning to redeem my ICICI reward points for Amazon voucher of 500 (2000 reward points needed). When I didn't have the necessary reward points I was shown the specific voucher. But after having the 2000 reward points Amazon voucher of 500 (2000 reward points) is gone and now lowest voucher of 1000 is present there.

panu24

TF Ace
You could have asked this question in your similar query posted yesterday

Priyaranjan

TF Neo
I was planning to redeem my ICICI reward points for Amazon voucher of 500 (2000 reward points needed). When I didn't have the necessary reward points I was shown the specific voucher. But after having the 2000 reward points Amazon voucher of 500 (2000 reward points) is gone and now lowest voucher of 1000 is present there.
In reality, the current system is quite frustrating. Initially, when I had fewer than 2000 reward points, I could see an Amazon voucher option for 2000 points. However, as soon as I accumulated enough points, that option disappeared. Instead, I saw options for 4000 and 8000 points. The pattern repeated: each time I reached the required points, the corresponding voucher option was suddenly no longer available. Now, with over 9000 reward points, I no longer see any options for Amazon or Flipkart vouchers.

P B R G

TF Ace
In reality, the current system is quite frustrating. Initially, when I had fewer than 2000 reward points, I could see an Amazon voucher option for 2000 points. However, as soon as I accumulated enough points, that option disappeared. Instead, I saw options for 4000 and 8000 points. The pattern repeated: each time I reached the required points, the corresponding voucher option was suddenly no longer available. Now, with over 9000 reward points, I no longer see any options for Amazon or Flipkart vouchers.
This sounds like a BIG SCAM to me.

Earlier I could also see 500 vouchers (2000 points) for most brands when points were less than 2k. Now when the points are around 3800 the lowest vouchers available for redemption are of 1000 value (4k points). Let's see whether the same pattern applies for me also upon reaching 4k points.

Ekavya

TF Premier
This sounds like a BIG SCAM to me.

Earlier I could also see 500 vouchers (2000 points) for most brands when points were less than 2k. Now when the points are around 3800 the lowest vouchers available for redemption are of 1000 value (4k points). Let's see whether the same pattern applies for me also upon reaching 4k points.
After accumulating 2000 Rd points I couldn't find the 2k Voucher in the app. But I found it in their website after a hard search. It seems they are using a shady tactics.

brucelee

TF Select
After accumulating 2000 Rd points I couldn't find the 2k Voucher in the app. But I found it in their website after a hard search. It seems they are using a shady tactics.
Are you saying, you are able to redeem 2000 reward points for Rs. 500 voucher through website instead of app?

Ekavya

TF Premier
How did you do it? Can you guide me?
Go to their website from Browser. And search for Amazon voucher (2000 one). I could find it in their website after not getting it in the app. But recently some people in TF told me that they even couldn't find it in the Website of I ICICI. So try your luck.

rodeoSRP

TF Premier
Banker
Go to their website from Browser. And search for Amazon voucher (2000 one). I could find it in their website after not getting it in the app. But recently some people in TF told me that they even couldn't find it in the Website of I ICICI. So try your luck.
I tried but couldn’t find it

CardTox

TF Premier
Which website? I have 18,700 reward points, and I have an option only to get minimum 5,000 Rs. amazon voucher against 20k points.

CardTox

TF Premier
Oh, I have 18,700 rp and i have only option to get minimum 5,000 Rs amazon voucher.... Will it increase the minimum threshold after reaching 20k points?

Ekavya

TF Premier
Which website? I have 18,700 reward points, and I have an option only to get minimum 5,000 Rs. amazon voucher against 20k points.
I have only 10000 Rs voucher for which i need 40000k points. Never gonna hapen!!!!!!!!! ICICI reward system sucks