• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

ICICI rupay Coral Rupay CC transaction failure refund issue.

iamdhamo

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
It took me 10 days for refund when it failed. I had paid via cred and gpay. I contacted cred after 7th day and they told to check with bank but I dint contact bank as it got refunded on 10th.

What will bank do with the money they take from us without refunding? Do they get interest on our money when they don't refund us

Abhishek012

TF Pioneer
Apparently, ICICI has resolved the refund mechanism with their RuPay CC UPI. Got many refunds from Amazon and Flipkart since last month, and all the refunds got reflected instantly in the current/unbilled statement. The refunds/credits appear as "UPI Cashback Adjustment" in the statement.
If merchant send refund money to our UPI ID then instantly credited and ICICI statement showing "UPI Cashback Adjustment"

But if merchant reverse the UPI payment (slow refund), bas yehi pe ICICI ki band baj raha hai.

CosmicCat

TF Premier
Apparently, ICICI has resolved the refund mechanism with their RuPay CC UPI. Got many refunds from Amazon and Flipkart since last month, and all the refunds got reflected instantly in the current/unbilled statement. The refunds/credits appear as "UPI Cashback Adjustment" in the statement.
Just did two transactions on Uber with Google Pay using ICICI RuPay CC UPI, and both the transactions failed, because the recipient bank (A#is) was "busy" (Google bhai ke comments; mere nahi).

However, both the transactions were immediately reversed, and reflecting in the Current/Unbilled statement as well with the same transaction comment as that of the debited one instead of "UPI Cashback Adjustment."

iamdhamo

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Just did two transactions on Uber with Google Pay using ICICI RuPay CC UPI, and both the transactions failed, because the recipient bank (A#is) was "busy" (Google bhai ke comments; mere nahi).

However, both the transactions were immediately reversed, and reflecting in the Current/Unbilled statement as well with the same transaction comment as that of the debited one instead of "UPI Cashback Adjustment."
Nice to hear

James

TF Ace
What is icici coral UPI per transaction and daily limits?

I did one transaction of 100 successfully, but second transaction of 9900 is not working.
Icici is very smart. If you try to pay cc bills or wallet loading using upi, it'll not allow those kind of transactions. You can use it for genuine transactions only

Abhishek012

TF Pioneer
What is icici coral UPI per transaction and daily limits?

I did one transaction of 100 successfully, but second transaction of 9900 is not working.
What's the error ? try through any other UPI app or merchant upi id and pay.

for example, i paid on magicpin app using paytm upi linked my ICICI RuPay CC.

1st trxn @paytm merchant upi handle successfully paid.

2nd trxn i got another merchant name and @paytm handle, successfully paid.

3rd trxn, got some limit restriction error. can't pay to same merchant upi ids, after few retries, got .payu@hdfcbank merchant upi id and successfully paid.

4th time, again got same merchant upi ids and got some limit restriction error, after few retried, got .payu@icici merchant upi id and successfully paid.

So, all 4 transactions on magicpin app, i paid to 4 different merchant upi ids using paytm upi app.

Harry1

TF Legend
VIP Lounge
What's the error ? try through any other UPI app or merchant upi id and pay.

for example, i paid on magicpin app using paytm upi linked my ICICI RuPay CC.

1st trxn @paytm merchant upi handle successfully paid.

2nd trxn i got another merchant name and @paytm handle, successfully paid.

3rd trxn, got some limit restriction error. can't pay to same merchant upi ids, after few retries, got .payu@hdfcbank merchant upi id and successfully paid.

4th time, again got same merchant upi ids and got some limit restriction error, after few retried, got .payu@icici merchant upi id and successfully paid.

So, all 4 transactions on magicpin app, i paid to 4 different merchant upi ids using paytm upi app.
So, we can't pay same merchant twice? When does this limit reset? Next day, wek or month?

I don't see any error. Bhim says something went wrong and Payzapp was probably that limit exceeded error. Paytm says ICICI Bank has declined your payment. Getting same merchant name only every time. So that trick is not working.

Last edited:

#aniket

TF Ace
So, we can't pay same merchant twice? When does this limit reset? Next day, wek or month?

I don't see any error. Bhim says something went wrong and Payzapp was probably that limit exceeded error. Paytm says ICICI Bank has declined your payment. Getting same merchant name only every time. So that trick is not working.
I have paid the same amount to the same merchant through Scan and Pay (same UPI ID even with the same UPI handle can be seen), 4 times in a row, trxn after trxn, within a min 2 trxn and another 2 trxn in an another min. But trxn amount was < 500.

You guys are facing problems on repetitive trxn for the same merchant?

Harry1

TF Legend
VIP Lounge
I have paid the same amount to the same merchant through Scan and Pay (same UPI ID even with the same UPI handle can be seen), 4 times in a row, trxn after trxn, within a min 2 trxn and another 2 trxn in an another min. But trxn amount was < 500.

You guys are facing problems on repetitive trxn for the same merchant?
Yes, same merchant only. I did another transaction of 100, went through again. Maybe they have some very low risk threshold.