• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

ICICI rupay Coral Rupay CC transaction failure refund issue.

NOOBY

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
I had a transaction of 4th Sep which had failed (similar issue as discussed above) but even after a week I didn't receive any refund for the same. So I escalated the same to RBI Ombudsman after which I received a response that indeed there was some issue with ICICI CC UPI transactions at the moment. The refund for the failed transaction would be credited within 30days from the transaction date.

Later on 28th Sep the refund was credited. During this interim i did not opt to raise a dispute against the transaction as my intention were to get the ₹100/day penalty from ICICI for the delayed refund. My strategy has at last borne fruits. Today I received a ₹2300/- credit from ICICI for the 23days delay ✌️😎
so, you went to RBI Ombudsman directly ?

Even I have similar scenario, and I am communicating with headservicequality right now (as L1 and L2 denied compensation) as I assumed that we can't reach RBI until we are denied by PNO.

if HSQ doesn't reply in next 2-3 days, I am planning to raise it with RBI

anishaga

TF Select
Has anyone tried to get a complementary railway lounge access via the ICICI Coral Rupay Credit Card. If yes, is there any condition like minimum spend in current/prev quarter to avail the benefit?

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
@S S V is ICICI Bank allowing to get Coral LTF of all 4 networks now? I have the RuPay LTF one, need atleast the AmEx one. 😁

wait for some time when dust settles , you quitely raise a request in 'X' and you would most likey get the card.. menawhile spend a bit on the current card and come up with some nice excuse for the new card..

Last edited:

RishiKiDev

TF Ace
wait for some time when dust settles , you quitely raise a request in 'X' and you would most likey get the card.. menawhile spend a bit on the current card and come up with some nice execuse for the new card..
I have a good one. Need it for the swiggy offer on AmEx network cards. 😂
Hope the dust settles soon. Just missed the bus by one day.

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Amex card offers only for American express cards right ? not 3rd part Amex card issuer.

@James
No sir.

It works on IndusInd, ICICI and SBI cards on AmEx network

..It was the excuse I used when I requested for my Amex card...back on 23 August...

1699120530683.png