• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

ICICI RuPay Credit Cards UPI linking now live

Good news guys.. ( for the ones the offer is not showing up)

Initially this card offer is not being shown to me , even though I am on the latest Imobile App version ( Android 16.9).
Then I have uninstalled and reinstalled and re-registered for Imbolie App.
Voila.. the offer is shown under "Cards&Forex" option with LTF and I applied and it got generated instantly with the same limit... Enjoy
Sir, how old is your Wealth account? I closed my regular ICICI 10K MAB account last month and opened Wealth account. Have APay and Platinum. RuPay Coral offer will come after few months I guess.

Sir, how old is your Wealth account? I closed my regular ICICI 10K MAB account last month and opened Wealth account. Have APay and Platinum. RuPay Coral offer will come after few months I guess.
My WM account : 10 months old
HPCL Coral : 5 years old
Apay : 4.5 years..

Yes, you would get soon..
Meanwhile you can try one thing...
Your Imobile andriod app... untinstall, reinstall and re register to imobile.. and see Coral LTF offer is there or not...

Your Imobile andriod app... untinstall, reinstall and re register to imobile.. and see Coral LTF offer is there or not...
i dont think .. this is gonna make any impact .. still can i try

For the ones the Pre-approved Lifetime Free RuPay coral credit card offer is not showing up -

Initially this card offer is not being shown to me , even though I am on the latest Imobile App version ( Android 16.9).
Voila.. the offer is shown under "Cards&Forex" option with LTF and I applied and it got generated instantly with the same limit..

STILL USER SPECIFIC..
Recommend app installed on android os...

Screenshot_2023-08-03-20-21-14-446-edit_app.desidime.jpg

I use iOS but tried on android like you mentioned but cant see any upgrade offers. I upgraded to wealth last month and all offers for card upgrade vanished before that i was seeing paid upgrade to Rubix & MMT Signature

Reactions: SSV
I use iOS but tried on android like you mentioned but cant see any upgrade offers. I upgraded to wealth last month and all offers for card upgrade vanished before that i was seeing paid upgrade to Rubix & MMT Signature
Actually for me also paid emeralde gone along with other offers after I got Rupay Coral..
We need to wait, it may be some technical glitch.. we will get our offers soon

@S S V would you like to add something. 😂
For the ones the Pre-approved Lifetime Free RuPay coral credit card offer is not showing up -

Voila.. the offer is shown under "Cards&Forex" option with LTF and I applied and it got generated instantly with the same limit..

STILL USER SPECIFIC..
Recommend app installed on android os...

View attachment 25020
@4uziaul

Yessss Sirrrr...

@RajMahadik

Your kind attention at this thread ,may provide some more insights...

Back