• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

ICICI RuPay Credit Cards UPI linking now live

I thought you followed me very well like an EAGLE in this thread...
Please see all my posts from this post:

Short answer is: Yes, we get all the cards you mentioned.
The posts that you are particularly concerned about are:

and

thank you. it all got lost in my memory.

i just opened imobile application today and it said get pre approved LTF rupay coral card..i clicked on it and card got generated instantly
For the blokes who have got the ICICI Coral Rupay LTF offer.....

Hip Hip Hurray......

baby-hip-hip-hooray.gif

You will get the physical card with in 2 working days delivered from Mumbai if you live in metro... For non metro guys depends on the distance..

For the ones, who haven't got the offer yet..l. Please uninstall , reinstall and relogin to the IMobile app on Andriod... All the best

Last edited:
Plz uninstall and install again the Imobile App..
Kal hi maine kiya tha ye...Kahi padha the ye wala trick..Just do give a try.

You must have read the trick here for the first time.... Welcome to the Club....

Just checked and got the offer.. Other upgrade offers disappeared now.. I was thinking to get MMT signature also
take the coral rupay now..later u can upgrade your platinum to some other card of your choice

I too have the same issue...

My 17 pre approved offers( including paid Emeralde ) have all gone out of the window with just one click of acceptance of Coral Rupay LTF....

I am not worried at all , as I believe ICICI techie guys must be working hard to restore them sooner than later...

man-technologist_1f468-200d-1f4bb.webp

I too read your comments and checked my imobile--- offer was there hurriedly clicked and proceeded further ---- forgot to take a screenshot and now I don't have any proof that I have availed the lifetime free offer 😞
Excalty same thing happened to me, you will be in no-man's land for a brief amount of time..
and then all the clouds get cleared when you see your virtual card in the net banking first...

I too read your comments and checked my imobile--- offer was there hurriedly clicked and proceeded further ---- forgot to take a screenshot and now I don't have any proof that I have availed the lifetime free offer 😞
Edit kar lena kisi ka.....isme kya hai..bahut sari mil jayegi web pe..
Save one SS of anyone..🤣🤣🤣🥰

Edit kar lena kisi ka.....isme kya hai..bahut sari mil jayegi web pe..
Save one SS of anyone..🤣🤣🤣🥰
you might get mail mentioning the charges or card info soon. if not, do same as above post. @Niketan

Guys, especially @Niketan ....
Please keep in mind that you are working with ICICI , not AX*S... so you can safely assume that it is LTF only... Apart from LTF and online offers there is nothing much in ICICI cards anyway...

Back