• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

ICICI RuPay Credit Cards UPI linking now live

are sarrr me also kimding , why so serious 🫤
okay, now you and I are good friends... okay...
I will tell you another story...
I too wanted to go for esim whenever that was introduced.. Then I held back...
Why, you might ask??
We always have to go with masses , never should be taking a chance by becoming the stand out , ultimately we become "guinea pig" if we are a technology early adapter... Excpetion to this rule is: We can be stand out at the WORK we do...
Initially I was so reluctant to use Andriod as I have been using Iphone since 3GS days... but have to be Andriod as well as the masses are there on Andriod...
Enough of the story... this is Sunday...

okay, now you and I are good friends... okay...
I will tell you another story...
I too wanted to go for esim whenever that was introduced.. Then I held back...
Why, you might ask??
We always have to go with masses , never should be taking a chance by becoming the stand out , ultimately we become "guinea pig" if we are a technology early adapter... Excpetion to this rule is: We can be stand out at the WORK we do...
Initially I was so reluctant to use Andriod as I have been using Iphone since 3GS days... but have to be Andriod as well as the masses are there on Andriod...
Enough of the story... this is Sunday...
Are woh IndusInd Ka kuch scene hua tha so urgent Mai esim karwana pada , me also had physical sim only 2 weeks before and yes android is necessary for most of things , Abhi alas aa rha wapas jane Mai store sarrrr😶‍🌫️

after more than 2 months... Its ICICI, they do it at their own pace.. but they report it accurately...
Icici doesn't have separate accounts for all cards
There are only three common credit card accounts in icici
1. Core cards like Platinum, Coral, rubyx, Sapphiro and Emeralde
2. Amazon pay card
3. Makemytrip cards

For bill payments also we can pay to any card in the common account

The offer shows up under cards and forex

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230806_104816.jpg
    Screenshot_20230806_104816.jpg
    280.2 KB · Views: 33
Back