• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

ICICI RuPay Credit Cards UPI linking now live

Thanks @S S V and everyone for giving this trick to uninstall and reinstall iMobile app to get RuPay card offer on Android app. Got ICICI RuPay credit card in a few clicks!!!
Awesome, didn't think this little trick will benefit this many.. ICICI should think something about this.. their tech guys should think smart to push this without this uninstall reinstall thing

This is unconditional ltf. Right?
Man is living in HDFC coma 😂

Dont worry this is ICICI.

Update : I knew about this LTF preapproved offer. Never tried to check it.Just now checked and generated the card within seconds. Thanks all!

May be they are rolling out to everyone.
P.s. I have salary acc and perform lot of UPI transactions on imobile.

Thanks Guys! I got mine , Just want to share ,icici removed my other pre approved offers when I opt this card , so if anyone want to opt this card think about other Pre approved offers also.
I too along with some of our blokes are in the same boat as you, welcome to this exclusive club, and am pretty sure they will correct it soon. Also discussed this a bit earlier in this thread

I uninstalled imobile and then installed again, still no luck. Can't see the offer. I hold Platinum, Saphhiro MC + AMEX cards along with Apay and Makemytrip. Also, is this card virtual only or one gets a physical card as well?
same cards i am holding... wait for 3 days it ll definitely come... mine offer was available after 2-3 days..

same cards i am holding... wait for 3 days it ll definitely come... mine offer was available after 2-3 days..
Yes, true
Guys don't sweat on this.. just uninstall and reinstall and wait for your turn for a few days..then this little champ is all yours..
If you can wait for a couple of months CC will give you this over a call..
There is nothing to miss out on this

Now that you've raised this topic, I want to list my experience with mainstream couriers in India.

Best service- Bluedart
(Delhivery was also one of the best before their IPO came out in the market last year.)

Average service- Delhivery, Ecom Express

Worst Service- DTDC, Xpressbees, India post, Ekart (Flipkart owned)
sab se reasonable rate india post hi hai... and to remote location like villages, only post doing delivery of shipments.. though govt service hai so thoda service issue hai.. worst xpress bees hai... depends on area to area...

Reactions: SSV
sab se reasonable rate india post hi hai... and to remote location like villages, only post doing delivery of shipments.. though govt service hai so thoda service issue hai.. worst xpress bees hai... depends on area to area...
True.. for vast coverage at economical prices with not so proud of service...Indiapost is the best..
For other time sensitive, high values items BD is the best
Others come somewhere in between

True.. for vast coverage at economical prices with not so proud of service...Indiapost is rhe best..
For other time sensitive, high values items BD is the best
Others come somewhere in between
i am working for the same...🤣 daily doing booking of many people's parcels for abroad... as cheapest rate n improving service giving increased bussiness to india post... but for highly precious like mobile, electronic etc item , i won't recommend india post.. even though they are already prohibited 🚫

Reactions: SSV
Meanwhile i got an in principle approval for a Coral HPCL Visa LTF credit card, raised request through x dot com. shared salary slips they denied LTF HPCL SS but agreed for a LTF HPCL Coral. Let's see if it gets approved and issued. (have 50 + enquiries in last 6 months on file, CIBIL 795)
You should have gone for HPCL Coral AMEX as LTF.

Back