• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

ICICI sapphiro card rejected

I recently applied for an ICICI Sapphiro credit card through its alumni offer. However, after completing VKYC and submitting other documents, they rejected the application, citing an address verification issue. Nobody visited the address, and I received no calls for verification. Despite escalating the issue, exchanging emails, and filing a complaint through Twitter, I haven't achieved substantial success. I've been using the Amazon Pay ICICI card for over 1.5 years, providing the same address during the application. Whom should I contact for reprocessing the application? What could be the way forward to resolve this issue?

D₹V

TF Prestige
I recently applied for an ICICI Sapphiro credit card through its alumni offer. However, after completing VKYC and submitting other documents, they rejected the application, citing an address verification issue. Nobody visited the address, and I received no calls for verification. Despite escalating the issue, exchanging emails, and filing a complaint through Twitter, I haven't achieved substantial success. I've been using the Amazon Pay ICICI card for over 1.5 years, providing the same address during the application. Whom should I contact for reprocessing the application? What could be the way forward to resolve this issue?
Headcreditcard@icicibank.com

Email here