• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

ICICI Sapphiro joining benefits not received - Guide me to get it.

prem2311

TF Select
Hi Team,

I have got sapphiro credit card as a paid one.

I got information from customer care saying, I will receive joining benefits i.e. 9k worth of different vouchers within 45 days of paying the first month's bill including the joining fee.

I paid that and now more than 45 days. but, I didn't receive that banner on rewards redeem website as guide showed on their website.

I contacted customer care more than 6 times. each time they will give a new SR number and when asked about the old SR number status, they say they don't have information on their system. So again they initiated a new request and asked me to wait for 7 days. but nothing happened in those 7 days. In this process, they even ask for screenshots of that rewards website after login to confirm.

Does anybody face similar issues? how do I get my benefits?

How do I escalate in icici cc to get a quick resolution? pls guide

I did. Used their form to send mail. But after click submit, only see a blank page. I don't know it sent or not. I didn't get any confirmation mail.

I will try direct mail ids tomorrow.

Thanks for notifying
I always use direct mail with account detail or ack no. if no reply , escalate to higher up .

Bro write a mail to headservicequality@icicibank.com

This is their nodal office mail id. Mention peroperly the issue and especially that you have been discussing this with customer care with no support over a month and the bank should honour their policy after raising multiple SR over customer call(provide any SR number if you have on the mail too). This whole mail will serve as proof when u escalate thru rbi ombudsman later..

Since this is a nodal office mail id so you should recieve a automated mail saying they will reach out in either 2 -3 working days... Just drop a reminder mail to them and keep on asking until 1 month passes. As soon as 1 month passes.. raise a complaint to rbi ombudsman...

I am facing the same issue. I got a paid Sapphiro Visa, paid the joining fee, and few days back received a message from ICICI bank that welcome vouchers have been sent on registered mobile number/email, but so far i have received nothing.

Esclated this several time to customer care toll free number but there is no solution. Today dropped an email to head service quality, customer care email, and PNO. Let's see what they do to resolve this.

I am facing the same issue. I got a paid Sapphiro Visa, paid the joining fee, and few days back received a message from ICICI bank that welcome vouchers have been sent on registered mobile number/email, but so far i have received nothing.

Esclated this several time to customer care toll free number but there is no solution. Today dropped an email to head service quality, customer care email, and PNO. Let's see what they do to resolve this.
They won't send

there will be a new banner on the rewards website. where we can generate our welcome vouchers. Check yours by logging in to icici rewards website

Now with Uber welcome vouchers, I am facing this strange issue. All the four Uber welcome vouchers says that the pin is (null). What does null means? When i try to redeem the voucher, error message says invalid. I have tried all possible combinations, but all result in error.

Easy my trip, and Uber vouchers have pin as null. Anyone has any clue how I can redeem it? Check the attached screenshot

Attachments

• Uber.webp
    Uber.webp
    63.8 KB · Views: 8
Last edited:
Back