• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

LTF ICICI Sapphiro Journey on Salary Criteria

Anindya98

TF Legend
I am sharing my experience & tricks to get ICICI Sapphiro LTF easily based on your Salary.

I am a Central Govt employee (Gazetted officer), recently I opened a new ICICI Wealth Management Salary Account. Previously I had a salary account with SBI. I was NTB to ICICI Bank before Jan 2024. I first got the Coral Visa LTF CC in Jan 2024 then last month received Rupay Coral LTF Pre-Approved and also opened my ICICI Wealth Management Salary Account with them.

I opened the account(Salary WM Acc) on 29th May 2024. But no salary has been credited till now will start receiving from this month. I think having a Salary Acc with them gives you more leverage. In my case, I was eligible for Rubyx LTF but asked for the Sapphiro Duet LTF version they applied the Sapphiro paid variant on 10th June and said it will convert into LTF automatically as the approval was already taken from the Regional Head by BM. I was short of 15K in salary criteria for Sapphiro.
In my case, my gross salary(1.35L) was taken into consideration, my in-hand is around 80K p.m rest I save in GPF, and I don't have any EMI or Loan. But most of the cases in hand will be taken into consideration as per my RM.

Card Application Timeline:
Application Date 10 June, Finally Processed 11th June, Card Generated 13th June, Delivered 16th June. Verified with Customer Care It's LTF.

Sharing Few points based on my experience:

! Having a Salary Account with them makes negotiating easier and faster as not much verification is needed.
!! Also, it depends on the branch BM, RM, or CC agent how much they want to assist you regarding this for example in my case without even crediting a single month's salary or using my coral cc once they helped me to get the card within 10-15 days of account opening. Also, try different branches if they are not helping you.
!!! As per my RM if you want a higher variant card from ICICI like Sapphiro/Emerald try avoiding Rubyx if you already have other options. Try to negotiate for the higher variant only, after that it's very easy to get the lower variant LTF if you need it. Upgrading to LTF variant is hard without good spending or TRV.
!!!! In my case, it was very easy to get the card, it might not be easy for others to get it. Sharing my general view is it worth the hassle if you are not getting LTF? No, ICICI bank cards have very basic reward rates except Apay.
!!!!! If you already meet/just around the Salary Criteria and want to upgrade to these cards visit the branch. CC will not help you regarding this they always say the paid variant is available for you.
!!!!!! Why I got this card?
It's LTF, only useful during ICICI Bank Offers, BMS offer, Lounge Access INT. & Domestic, looks good & easily they agreed to issue me the card based on my Employer and salary.

Note: In my iMobile app I was getting Rubyx Rupay Paid under Pre-approved Offer before applying Sapphiro. Documents required during my application Salary Slip for the last month & Last 6 months' statement(I submitted my SBI one).

Applied for an Add-on Card for my wife not sure if she will receive the Dragon Pass or not. My one will be delivered separately.

Now I will close my Coral Visa and after few months I will get the Rubyx Rupay LTF and close my Coral Rupay.

Read this thread for Salary Criteria details:

https://www.technofino.in/community...ry-criteria-for-sapphiro-ltf-rubyx-ltf.27588/

Last edited:
clicked on that & it is asking me if I want to upgrade or apply for new card?

what should I select?

choose new card, cibil got hit
no offer, sad. lets hope their CC department calls me and offer something

no offer? it asks all your details like aadhar and pan in first step then employment information then it displays eligible cards or no cards.

1724217747956.png

If still no cards means (I'm hoping atleast paid cards should be visible), something wrong with entered data in step 2 or 3. Wait for a today then drop a message to twitter team tomorrow and speak with them once.

btw, there are so many apply now options in that section, hope you selected 'credit card -> apply now'.

no offer? it asks all your details like aadhar and pan in first step then employment information then it displays eligible cards or no cards.
Sorry, I meant no LTF offer, offers for paid card was always there. anyway, it costed my a cibil hit, but in the morning I have received a call from bank. they confirmed that I dont have any LTF offer & its because of my company in not their list for LTF cards. but they have noted down that I am interested in a LTF card and they will call me if my account gets any offer.

Sorry, I meant no LTF offer, offers for paid card was always there. anyway, it costed my a cibil hit, but in the morning I have received a call from bank. they confirmed that I dont have any LTF offer & its because of my company in not their list for LTF cards. but they have noted down that I am interested in a LTF card and they will call me if my account gets any offer.

your next steps (might be helpful, check this):

I have ICICI Amazon pay credit card with 5L limit. I also have ICICI savings account and DEMAT account. My net salary is 1.5 lpm. Would like to have Sapphiro LTF.

RM and credit card agent in branch are useless. Applying via app shows only Coral as LTF, even Rubyx is chargeable. For a call after Twitter post and was told there's no pre-approved LTF cards for me 😵

Here are next set of questions: answer as much as possible.. if you think it is invading your privacy, give some ball park figures..

1) Age of relationship with ICICI..
2) Detials of your CCs you hold, like name, CL and age
3) SB account details
4) Salried / Self Employed , and income range --- please provide the details at the time of your application / as per latest records in ICICI.. your persent income may be different.. I am intertested in knowing what was recorded in the ICICI records. ( just give ball park figures ...
5) CIBIL age and current score..
6) Do you hold any other realtionship with ICICI other than SB and CC.
7) If you clcik on iSocre, you will find the history of the score for the last one year., please provide the SS..

Thanks

Help needed: I require Sapphiro LTF, please help me improve my credit..... When I checked manually for offers, ICICI did a hard enquiry but only offered me HPCL Coral as LTF :( here are some info if u need it incase
1. Having ICICi Gold Priv Account since last 12 years. Monthly Avg fluctuates from 15K to 45K, since I have a 0MAB account.
2. Cards: First card APay having 6.4L, Neu Infinity 2.5L and recently applied for Airtel Axis
4. Salaried (around 20L bracket) ICICI I have provided the same range...
5. CIBIL age around 14y with score 798 (impacted by HE from ICICI and Axis)
6. I hold few Prudential MFs (diff broker) and 1 Health Insurance and Motor Insurance and Fastag.. some policies are linked with my customer id and show up in my netbanking interface
7. Can't find my iscore it just shows monthly analysis, please help me out

Last edited:
Help needed: I require Sapphiro LTF, please help me improve my credit..... When I checked manually for offers, ICICI did a hard enquiry but only offered me HPCL Coral as LTF :( here are some info if u need it incase
1. Having ICICi Gold Priv Account since last 12 years. Monthly Avg fluctuates from 15K to 45K, since I have a 0MAB account.
2. Cards: First card APay having 6.4L, Neu Infinity 2.5L and recently applied for Airtel Axis
4. Salaried (around 20L bracket) ICICI I have provided the same range...
5. CIBIL age around 14y with score 798 (impacted by HE from ICICI and Axis)
6. I hold few Prudential MFs (diff broker) and 1 Health Insurance and Motor Insurance and Fastag
7. Can't find my iscore it just shows monthly analysis, please help me out
have your received any call from ICICI after hard cibil enquiry?
check your scam blocker, maybe truecaller or some other app might have blocked the call.

I also have similar portfolio, they called me & because my employer was not in their "List" they were not able to provide me LTF Sapphiro, but they said they have notes my request & i should wait for a while & they will call me with offer soon.

have your received any call from ICICI after hard cibil enquiry?
check your scam blocker, maybe truecaller or some other app might have blocked the call.

I also have similar portfolio, they called me & because my employer was not in their "List" they were not able to provide me LTF Sapphiro, but they said they have notes my request & i should wait for a while & they will call me with offer soon.
no.. i have only recieved calls from icici about personal loans and home loans....

no.. i have only recieved calls from icici about personal loans and home loans....
no, the call should have been like "Sir, you left your credit card application in the middle, was there some issue." Then you can tell them that you didnt like what they were offering you, & you have this and that relation with bank (FD, insurance, demat, salary account) and you want a XX LTF card, then they will check their system and tell you if the card you want is available for your account.

no, the call should have been like "Sir, you left your credit card application in the middle, was there some issue." Then you can tell them that you didnt like what they were offering you, & you have this and that relation with bank (FD, insurance, demat, salary account) and you want a XX LTF card, then they will check their system and tell you if the card you want is available for your account.
Haha no... They only want me to take personal loans... Once I asked them about cc... They said I'm not eligible for any cards, few months back I had called cc for the same, they said I can only get platinum as ltf..... Don't know what's happening with it?

Self employed businessman ko yeah log LTF offer nahi dete kya????
I already hold coral ho cc with 4.9L since about 10yrs but usmai koi bhi LTF upgrade offer nahi aya... So I applied fresh on icici website but application closed when selected self employed with cibil hit... Today got call where she was saying that for self employed they process over call still doesn't offer any LTF card... ITR 6.8L
Icici bank higher cc ltf kese le???

Ca
Self employed businessman ko yeah log LTF offer nahi dete kya????
I already hold coral ho cc with 4.9L since about 10yrs but usmai koi bhi LTF upgrade offer nahi aya... So I applied fresh on icici website but application closed when selected self employed with cibil hit... Today got call where she was saying that for self employed they process over call still doesn't offer any LTF card... ITR 6.8L
Icici bank higher cc ltf kese le???
Card closer request dalo... Retainsion team call kare to bolo LTF do to rakhu warna bhaad me jawo

Coral hpcl is my oldest card.... Will it affect cibil???? 10yr old card hai
with 10-15 years history, 1-2 cibil enquiries will not affect score.
I have 2 yrar history with 30-40 inquiries, out of which 24 are from HDFC because they fucked up my application & stupid me always give them OTP to get LTF millennia. anyways I still have 780 cibil score

with 10-15 years history, 1-2 cibil enquiries will not affect score.
I have 2 yrar history with 30-40 inquiries, out of which 24 are from HDFC because they fucked up my application & stupid me always give them OTP to get LTF millennia. anyways I still have 780 cibil score
Mera bhi major cibil hit HDFC se hi hai 😊😂

Back