• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

ICICI Sapphiro Lounge Access

vicky08

TF Buzz
Is there any way to check eligible spend for ICICI Sapphiro lounge access? I spent over 5K last quater but some of it was wallet load, anyway to check if they will consider wallet load as qualifying spend for lounge access? I have a trip in few days and want to use the lounge.

saphirro domestic lounge , there is no way to check the number of lounge visits. I generally check the last month spend if its more than 5000Rs , then card can be used for domestic lounge next month. dreamfolks membership not needed for domesticlounge, just swipe the card - 2 rs will be debited and access will be provided.

diptarkaroy

TF Premier
RML Group
VIP Lounge
Is there any way to check eligible spend for ICICI Sapphiro lounge access? I spent over 5K last quater but some of it was wallet load, anyway to check if they will consider wallet load as qualifying spend for lounge access? I have a trip in few days and want to use the lounge.
You can check the remaining access from dreamfolks portal
It works for my sapphiro mc but doesn’t work for sapphiro Amex
For international lounge, you need to add dreamfolks membership card in the portal

You can check the remaining access from dreamfolks portal
It works for my sapphiro mc but doesn’t work for sapphiro Amex
For international lounge, you need to add dreamfolks membership card in the portal
how to check for sapphiro mc - i dont see that in dreamfolks login ? i just added dreamfolks icici membership card for international lounge access count.