• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

ICICI sent someone else loan documents to my address

vijay.vj

TF Ace
ICICI sent someone else "Request for home loan cancellation" letter to my address. Its addressed as below. Basically some incorrect name with my address.
It contains some unknown ICICI Homeloan account.

How to deal with it, I have no idea how many such loan accounts are tagged with my address...
I had similar issue in past, where when I tried to update my communication address, they changed half of it and left remaining half... make it useless address.

Some company in Ludhiana,
My address xx,
yy,
zz

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
ICICI sent someone else "Request for home loan cancellation" letter to my address. Its addressed as below. Basically some incorrect name with my address.
It contains some unknown ICICI Homeloan account.

How to deal with it, I have no idea how many such loan accounts are tagged with my address...
I had similar issue in past, where when I tried to update my communication address, they changed half of it and left remaining half... make it useless address.

Some company in Ludhiana,
My address xx,
yy,
zz
Stone age bank
Even behind sbi

_amit_

TF Premier
Stone age bank
Even behind sbi

I disagree.

This is one of the most technologically advanced bank in India.

ICICI has already exposed everything on dark web, by the time other banks merely started sharing our data with small 3rd parties.

The moment you create relationship with them, you create one with every spammer in the world.

Though I would like to rephrase now.

ICICI does not share data on dark web, it is the dark web.

This instance is just them showing trust on Indian postal service.

vishalprasad

TF Buzz
I recently opened a new wealth salary account with them. They promised Saphiro LTF and applied for it. 15 days later, after multiple follow ups, they said:
1. Your physical home verification has failed.
2. Your office verification has failed.

Let me tell you the reasons now -
1. They went to a different CITY at a totally different address for my home verification. It's obvious that they wont find any person related to me there.
2. They matched DOJ provided by me with Date of Appraisal, and said Date of joining is not matching from the document provided and hence office verification has failed.

This led to a CIBIL hit and 2 queries on my name, which made me ineligible for ICICI cards for 6 months.

Later, the same Credit Card guy told me that he'll process the application again , led to another CIBIL hit and after the hit, he said you are only eligible for Coral CC LTF. I denied

2 CIBIL Hits, 2 months of wastage and yet no card was provided inspite of having a good salary account with them.

vijay.vj

TF Ace
I recently opened a new wealth salary account with them. They promised Saphiro LTF and applied for it. 15 days later, after multiple follow ups, they said:

1. They went to a different CITY at a totally different address for my home verification. It's obvious that they wont find any person related to me there.
2. They matched DOJ provided by me with Date of Appraisal, and said Date of joining is not matching from the document provided and hence office verification has failed.

This led to a CIBIL hit and 2 queries on my name, which made me ineligible for ICICI cards for 6 months.

Later, the same Credit Card guy told me that he'll process the application again , led to another CIBIL hit and after the hit, he said you are only eligible for Coral CC LTF. I denied

2 CIBIL Hits, 2 months of wastage and yet no card was provided inspite of having a good salary account with them.
If you can clearly prove the point that they went to incorrect address & then caused verification failure... may be its worth to escalate and then raise it with RBI.

_amit_

TF Premier

You should try to get the enquiries removed as bank is at fault here, assuming they understand it.

Mail nodal/PNO and share your grievance. Also while at it you should mention about the incompetence and request for the card.

If this fails, you may try to complain to RBI, though I think PNO might be able to help a bit.