• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

ICICI Wealth account

mxs110

TF Buzz
Hi,

I had a normal saving account in icici. I opted to upgrade the account to one titanium account as my salary matched their criteria. Few days afterwards, my imobile color changed to black and netbanking now shows Wealth account.
And then few days afterwards i got a The One Savings debit card.

All this while, I'm wondering what type of account is actually mine? Is it wealth account or one saving titanium account ? If it's actually Wealth account , then why didn't they give wealth debit card?

Can somebody throw some light on this. I'm very confused.

I exactly followed the same pattern but an year ago. Never knew that there is wealth debit card. I thought Previlige, Wealth are banking programs and not account type like regular savings, salary and One account.

Earlier I used the One Debit card for bigbasket offer each month but we reduced big basket usage. So its not much used. Is there any other benefit of one Debit card or wealth debit card?

I exactly followed the same pattern but an year ago. Never knew that there is wealth debit card. I thought Previlige, Wealth are banking programs and not account type like regular savings, salary and One account.

Earlier I used the One Debit card for bigbasket offer each month but we reduced big basket usage. So its not much used. Is there any other benefit of one Debit card or wealth debit card?
The best I could find is 2 airport lounge access per quarter.

Yes Wealth DC is a different card. You can check the benefits on the website.

Attachments

• 09EB7BEE-3D26-46A9-8E55-4FFFA23CFC41.jpeg
    09EB7BEE-3D26-46A9-8E55-4FFFA23CFC41.jpeg
    566.1 KB · Views: 58
Contacted icici. They told it's One account only and not wealth account. But no proper explanation why imobile color is black and wealth management written on netbanking.

Contacted icici. They told it's One account only and not wealth account. But no proper explanation why imobile color is black and wealth management written on netbanking.
These banks have opened so many accounts that even the staff has got no idea. The apps also behave wiered.

Back