• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

ICICI Credit Card Query Regarding ICICI WEALTH ACCOUNT

SAS

TF Premier
HEY ... hi guys, i have recently opened icici wealth management only for the purpose of getting ICICI amazon pay credit cards as pre approved for my family members so i would like to know that do we get the card as a complimentary or i have to wait for pre approval offers ....
and if thats not the case can someone shhare their experience tricks or tips for getting apay icici card like
1. should i take amazon prime to get that offer
2. should i make transactions in my wealth account
3. should i create FD and increase relation with bank
4. should i use the debit card and do some transactions
by the way the RM i got is useless as usual she dont have any knowledge on credit cards and how to get them pre approved so iam asking you guys please give your valuaable inputs and any little info is highly appreciated thanks in advance

Reactions: SSV
Solution
HEY ... hi guys, i have recently opened icici wealth management only for the purpose of getting ICICI amazon pay credit cards as pre approved for my family members so i would like to know that do we get the card as a complimentary or i have to wait for pre approval offers ....
and if thats not the case can someone shhare their experience tricks or tips for getting apay icici card like
1. should i take amazon prime to get that offer
2. should i make transactions in my wealth account
3. should i create FD and increase relation with bank
4. should i use the debit card and do some transactions
by the way the RM i got is useless as usual she dont have any knowledge on credit cards and how to get them pre approved so iam asking you guys...

SAS

TF Premier
Icici doesn't take self employed application online .keep that in mind
bhai .... even just for icic amazon pay i opened wealth account .... do they give pre approval in a month ??? even if they give for platinum i will apply for icici amazon pay though c2c method

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
bhai .... even just for icic amazon pay i opened wealth account .... do they give pre approval in a month ??? even if they give for platinum i will apply for icici amazon pay though c2c method
Icici pre approved system is vague too little luck

Best is either get fd card or apay pre approved bcz u shopped a lot .

Reactions: SAS

SAS

TF Premier
Icici pre approved system is vague too little luck

Best is either get fd card or apay pre approved bcz u shopped a lot .
thank you ... anyways i dont have to maintain AMB in wealth account i better try FD card for my brother ... by the way after a month of getting FD card can i simply apply for APAY icici through c2c

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
thank you ... anyways i dont have to maintain AMB in wealth account i better try FD card for my brother ... by the way after a month of getting FD card can i simply apply for APAY icici through c2c
I already told u multiple times vro
1- u get pre approved bcz u have icici card & amazon algorithm identify it
2- u apply & while in application u only have to give 16 digit of your icici cc number
If u not getting this option contact icici on x to enable the application/ refresh it where u get that option

Both are sure way to get apay

3- u have 1 year + active cc in your cibil u applied & got approved ( no kyc as u have icici bank account)

Reactions: SAS

SAS

TF Premier
I already told u multiple times vro
1- u get pre approved bcz u have icici card & amazon algorithm identify it
2- u apply & while in application u only have to give 16 digit of your icici cc number
If u not getting this option contact icici on x to enable the application/ refresh it where u get that option

Both are sure way to get apay

3- u have 1 year + active cc in your cibil u applied & got approved ( no kyc as u have icici bank account)
thanks a lot and sorry for annoying you .... love you