• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

IDFC Bank Wealth Programme

Sevendar@01

TF Premier
Hi there is anyone using IDFC select, wealth or private account.
1) What account variant are you using
2)What was the initial cheque required to open this account
3)What is the AMB and non maintenance charges or do u just need to fund the initial amount and the account becomes zero balance?
4)Did you got select, wealth, private credit card without income docs?
5)Did you have a existing relation with bank and got upgrade to wealth programme
Anyone having nay contact of IDFC Bank kolkata people then please share it and if anyone is using this account share the whole procedure to get this account specifically select account.

That's good. How long did you maintain the 10L balance. My BM asked me to maintain it for 3 months. They'll get the option to upgrade only if the quarterly MAB is 10 L
Actually mine was one complaint to nodal desk regarding an account scheme code change problem (Future First Savings Account) which wasn't resolved for one month.
So nodal desk directed BM who directed RM to tool my case on priority basis.

Instead of getting Future First Savings Account, he offered just put 10L for 10 days I will get you upgraded to IDFC Wealth within the said period.

Today I received call from RM that your request has been processed.
Also, I started receiving emails.

That's good. How long did you maintain the 10L balance. My BM asked me to maintain it for 3 months. They'll get the option to upgrade only if the quarterly MAB is 10 L
Thats Great! My RM is asking for 2 to 3months 😭
Same here. My BM said deposit 30L, will get it done in a month as quarterly MAB will be above 10 then.
They do make exceptions but I noticed it still needs to be around 2-3 months before they usually do anything. We got upgraded to Select and then Wealth in stages but it took at least 2-3 months after maintaining the balance. Otherwise they says it just can't be done

They do make exceptions but I noticed it still needs to be around 2-3 months before they usually do anything. We got upgraded to Select and then Wealth in stages but it took at least 2-3 months after maintaining the balance. Otherwise they says it just can't be done
Everything depends on RM & BM.
If they wish, they can without any funding as well, if they don't they have bucket of excuses.

Guys, Frankly speaking.

IDFC RM and Managers are much more knowledgeable than other banks.

Just go to branch and request for Upgrade. They will do it.
If you qualify then they will easily do it. They even don't bother you like MAB of last 3 months or etc. Whereas in calls everyone will say this and that.

Guys, Frankly speaking.

IDFC RM and Managers are much more knowledgeable than other banks.

Just go to branch and request for Upgrade. They will do it.
If you qualify then they will easily do it. They even don't bother you like MAB of last 3 months or etc. Whereas in calls everyone will say this and that.
Can you share your branch and city

Yes, I'm in the process. Have deposited 10L, and given consent for Wealth.

But since I already hav IDFC SELECT CC, will push for Wealth CC once my upgrade is done 🤭
Is wealth cc only reason for opening the account ? Any other benefits of idfc wealth account. I already hold idfc wealth credit card

No. Was getting the account upgrade without any hassle so went ahead.
Already have IDFC Select.
No intention of getting Wealth, but since it can be possible now, will try upgrading.
Any way you can get Wealth as well as Select cc together? As you have upgraded to Wealth acct - Wealth cc should be provided, if we can keep both Select and Wealth active - that would be good. Don't know if they even entertain such requests.

Back