• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

IDFC CC application(work from home)

Ninad97

TF Buzz
Hi Guys,
I am currently doing work from home and live in mumbai & my company is located in pune
I started the cc application process, its asking for my office address & they mention that address would be used for verification or card delivery

Do they do verification/card delivery only in office address .? Not sure how should I proceed

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-08-13 030018.png
    Screenshot 2023-08-13 030018.png
    19.8 KB · Views: 126
Hi Guys,
I am currently doing work from home and live in mumbai & my company is located in pune
I started the cc application process, its asking for my office address & they mention that address would be used for verification or card delivery

Do they do verification/card delivery only in office address .? Not sure how should I proceed
I don't think so, atleast i received my card to home address.
Even I do wfh

Hi Guys,

Regarding card delivery, you should be able to choose the delivery address either home /office address in the next steps of your application.

Regarding verification, they might do office and / or home as well.
Because you are doing job there, (a genuine one), I don't see any issue..you could even be granted without even any verification..

That info they provided is for general purpose only, need not be applicable in all cases

Hi Guys,

You can set residence as communication address/card delivery, office verification depends on your employer. If it's CatA or CatB company, then chances of verification are very slim.

Hi Guys,

Do they do verification/card delivery only in office address .? Not sure how should I proceeyes

I do WFH and my company is in the US. they decilined my application. I added home and office address same. Did vkyc, and applied via self employed route. While during verification call I explained them my whole scenario but still card was rejected. Any tips to apply next time?

I do WFH and my company is in the US. they decilined my application. I added home and office address same. Did vkyc, and applied via self employed route. While during verification call I explained them my whole scenario but still card was rejected. Any tips to apply next time?
In the application process where they ask for office address, mention you do work from home in first line and add your address
If it still fails go to the bank or try with an agent

Back