• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Idfc cc application

My application for the credit card alter the due verification stucked at the credit review stage since last 10 days please if any one here to help me.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2024-03-11-10-50-59-30_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-03-11-10-50-59-30_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg
    152.4 KB · Views: 29
In March, the influx of new applications is expected to be higher than usual, which may result in longer processing times. I recommend that you remain patient and relaxed, as the system is currently displaying "You should receive your card by the 15th of March." Only four more days to go! Let’s see how it unfolds.

My application for the credit card alter the due verification stucked at the credit review stage since last 10 days please if any one here to help me.
This is standard sop.for idfc ..
There is already 2 thread on same topic ..
Why create new ..

There will be some delay but u will be communicated very well by idfc bank multiple times ..
Don't worry

Once check your call logs via truecaller, might received a call from idfc credit department.

This is standard sop.for idfc ..
There is already 2 thread on same topic ..
Why create new ..

There will be some delay but u will be communicated very well by idfc bank multiple times ..
Don't worry
Share the link here, tag Vaibhav to merge

If you pay using Apay card, you will get 500 CB + 1% back on hdfc Platinum DC while paying back cc bill.
Or
You can wait for a better deal coming up in June during Amazon Peime days sale
:D :ROFLMAO:
I rather gift stethoscope to my friend.. who steal one anothers during round ups to wards

Reactions: SSV
raise it on twitter and inform them to expedite the application , very effective personally tried .. idfc ka twitter hi accha hai sirf

Back