• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

IDFC - Cibil Hit

H2O

TF Premier
I have tried applying for the wealth card on a C2C basis existing card with a limit of 11.5L, however, they still offered me millennia credit card, so have rejected the application.
Now in my recent cibil report, I can see a hit of 20k is there any way I can ask IDFC to remove it?

iAmPm

TF Premier
I have tried applying for the wealth card on a C2C basis existing card with a limit of 11.5L, however, they still offered me millennia credit card, so have rejected the application.
Now in my recent cibil report, I can see a hit of 20k is there any way I can ask IDFC to remove it?
same for me. I applied in hope of select/wealth they offered millennia. I quit the application. looking for answers.

Sagar

TF Select
VIP Lounge
I raised the request to remove 3 queries out of 4. The request is in process from 2 weeks and they asked me to share cibil report last week.
no update further.

souvikr

TF Premier
Man, why hit cibil with a 20k enquiry? Stupidity.
The moment you enter your aadhaar and pan a hard cibil enquiry is done no matter whether you proceed further or not. Unfortunately it can't be removed. You shouldn't bother about the equiry amount, it's just a random amount. For me SBI did an enquiry of rs 100 but offered limit of 70k.

chenrichy

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
same for me. I applied in hope of select/wealth they offered millennia. I quit the application. looking for answers.
same for me.. I'm also quit the aplicacion process due to Millennia variant. But IDFC CC called me and asked for quit reason then I said I need Wealth Card. They check and confirm with the internal team Select Card is approved for me. Now I'm waiting for Card Despatch after verifying KYC.

H2O

TF Premier
same for me.. I'm also quit the aplicacion process due to Millennia variant. But IDFC CC called me and asked for quit reason then I said I need Wealth Card. They check and confirm with the internal team Select Card is approved for me. Now I'm waiting for Card Despatch after verifying KYC.
No calls in my case.

_amit_

TF Premier
Does anyone got CIBIL hit removed recently from IDFC?

The customer support is not willing to in my case, and i am looking if someone was successful with nodal.