• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

IDFC credit card application rejection

Mahmodul

TF Buzz
Recently I applied for IDFC credit card, after completion of VKYC next day verification agent came for residential address verification and after 3 days another guy came for office verification, after 30 minutes of office verification it was shown application verified but next day rejected my application. Than I asked the reason of rejection, replied internal policy not met. Then I wrote to RBI, now got reply from nodal desk that due office verification unsuccessful application declined. How it's possible! Even office verification agent told me he submitted my report infront of me. Now what to do?

Recently I applied for IDFC credit card, after completion of VKYC next day verification agent came for residential address verification and after 3 days another guy came for office verification, after 30 minutes of office verification it was shown application verified but next day rejected my application. Than I asked the reason of rejection, replied internal policy not met. Then I wrote to RBI, now got reply from nodal desk that due office verification unsuccessful application declined. How it's possible! Even office verification agent told me he submitted my report infront of me. Now what to do?
customer.service@idfcfirstbank.com
Email your issue here .

I sent email to PNO also but they don't want to mention the actual reason of declination, then I raised my issue to RBI, now got reply and mentioned that application declined due to unsuccessful office verification. I replied also mentioned the verification agent mobile no and attached call history also.
Mail to the above email id

Back