• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Received Icici Credit Card Application Rejected SMS But also Got the executive call said my Card approved im confused please help

Hello TF Legends,
Thank you for all your guidance & support.

Received this message 1hr ago From icici

Your new ICICI Bank Credit Card will be delivered in 7 wkg days. The Virtual Card is accessible through iMobile/Net Banking. Activate & use the same instantly.
First application got rejected of Apay Card in 29 March 2024.thn i applied the offline card through my alternate no. In this month Without waiting for 6 months Cool Down Period & got the approval today.

Rejected Application got approved by the help of Branch's Offline agent 90%

& 10% icici CS Email Department. As they reopen Application N reschedule d Office verification Only. After that i received 2 verification Calls.
Thn Received this SMS Today evening

Edit: Got the limit of 80k

It's a LTF Icici Corel HPCL Card May i know which will be the best card to upgrade for future reference.

Last edited:
Hello TF Legends,
Thank you for all your guidance & support.

Received this message 1hr ago From icici

Your new ICICI Bank Credit Card will be delivered in 7 wkg days. The Virtual Card is accessible through iMobile/Net Banking. Activate & use the same instantly.
First application got rejected of Apay Card in 29 March 2024.thn i applied the offline card through my alternate no. In this month Without waiting for 6 months Cool Down Period & got the approval today.

Rejected Application got approved by the help of Branch's Offline agent 90%

& 10% icici CS Email Department. As they reopen Application N reschedule d Office verification Only. After that i received 2 Call verification Calls.
Thn Received this SMS Today evening
I don't knw the limit of it yet.
It's a LTF Icici Corel HPCL Card May i know which will b best card to upgrade for future reference.
Just have a fine relationship with icici, you might get up high variant ltf cards

After 6 months you can apply for apay card, it will be approved 💯

Just have a fine relationship with icici, you might get up high variant ltf cards

After 6 months you can apply for apay card, it will be approved 💯
They've deducted 6500rs charges of my 0 balance mine account without any reason n still it's under -4000₹
I've stopped using the account from 1yr almost
I wanted to know can i close the account n keep using the card thn will i get the high variant card in future?
My Apay Card is showing to Reapply after 90days

They've deducted 6500rs charges of my 0 balance mine account without any reason n still it's under -4000₹
For what? As per RBI, non maintenance charges can't be applied further after 0 bal.
I've stopped using the account from 1yr almost
I wanted to know can i close the account n keep using the card thn will i get the high variant card in future?
Contact Branch Manager/ Nodal Officer/ Principal Nodal officer and get your concern resolved.
My Apay Card is showing to Reapply after 90days
Next time, put you recently approved card number while applying for Amz Pay card, it will get approved immediately.

Congratulations 🎉😄

For what? As per RBI, non maintenance charges can't be applied further after 0 bal.

Contact Nodal Officer/ Principal Nodal officer and get your concern resolved.

Next time, put you recently approved card number while applying for Amz Pay card, it will get approved immediately.
What can i do to get great LE offers in future as of now i don't know the current limit of this card

e-Nach Charges for closed loan
Contact Nodal Officer/ Principal Nodal officer and get your concern resolved.
Will they remove all negative balance n refund d deducted charges?

Congratulations 🎉😄
Thanks 🥰 sure I'll.

Nothing special, just use your card nicely. ICICI is generous on giving LE.

If you want manual increment then you can share payslip/ITR, most likely, CIBIL hit will be done.
No i don't want manually LE.
Ppl are getting the Pre Approved LE Offer in their App like prasad let's wait for my turn

Last edited:
e-Nach Charges for closed loan
Why didn't you raise your concern when for the 1st time charges was applied to your A/c?
Will they remove all negative balance n refund d deducted charges?
Negotiate, firstly ask with BM, and then later proceed with Nodal and Principal Nodal Officer.

And threaten to go to RBI BO, as the loan was already closed, though charges was applied and made my balance negative. By the way, had you informed that loan is already closed?
Thanks 🥰 sure I'll.
Best wishes 🤞

Why didn't you raise your concern when 1st charges was applied to your A/c?

Negotiate, firstly ask with BM, and then later proceed with Nodal and Principal Nodal Officer.

And threaten to go to RBI BO, as the loan was already closed, though charges was applied and made my balance negative. By the way, had you informed that loan is already closed?
No they don't know it yet i Disabled the nach n paid all dues manually n stopped using the account. My concern is if talk to BM he/she might will remove it but she wont be able to remove those charges which are pending n when I'll fund d account there are chances dat again money will be deducted n BM will Deny to remove d charges again. As they can do it once in 6 month or yearly, Because same Happened in HDFC Bank 2yrs ago. But still I'll will try
Best wishes 🤞

Back