• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

IDFC Credit Card - Flat ₹1,000 cashback on spends of ₹20,000 or more via UPI (user specific)

Offer: Enroll & earn flat ₹1,000 cashback on spending ₹20,000 or more via UPI

Offer Period: 15th July to 15th August 2024

Details :

1. The offer is made solely and entirely by IDFC FIRST BANK Limited (“Bank”) to the Bank’s Credit Card holders (“Customers”), who have received communication related to this campaign, from the bank through channels mentioned below.

2. Customer should enrol to earn flat ₹1,000 cash back on spending ₹20,000 or more via UPI

3. Only UPI transactions done between 12:00 AM (15th July’24) to 11:59 PM (15th August’24) will be considered eligible for this campaign excluding EMI transaction.

4. Offer is valid on the following cards only: FIRST Power, FIRST Power+ and FIRST Digital.

5. For customers holding multiple IDFC FIRST Bank Credit cards, single enrolment is required & sufficient.

6. Multiple UPI transactions done during offer period are allowed and the cumulative spends of all eligible transactions will be considered.

sdfsw.webp

Offer link - https://www.idfcfirstbank.com/personal-banking/rupay-spends-tnc

I have got the email to enroll it and when I click on it it shows thanks for enrolling without even asking my credentials like phone number etc.

How can I confirm if I am enrolled or not?
Because going back to the link doesn't show already enrolled.
1000095148.webp

I have got the email to enroll it and when I click on it it shows thanks for enrolling without even asking my credentials like phone number etc.

How can I confirm if I am enrolled or not?
Because going back to the link doesn't show already enrolled.
Once you click the link, you are automatically enrolled and your details are auto-updated in the back end.

Once you click the link, you are automatically enrolled and your details are auto-updated in the back end.
Ok but as you know there can be some technical glitch or something and I don't want after 45 days of offer end that I was not enrolled. A simple acknowledgement would have been great. No problem I will try to ask the customer care if they have any idea after spending 20k and if I am eligible to get the cashback

Recently I got idfc milenia Visa card, ,,,but thinking should I take rupay card of idfc or not?(I already have 5 rupay cards)
Any suggession!
Depends on your usage. Power+ is a good card for fuel spends.
Virtual floater issued against primary cards is not so good.
Yes, Virtual floater issued against primary cards is not so good, @ankit ojha you will get this type of UPI spend based offer on Virtual floater issued against primary cards. Hope! you already rich like @Card_Crafter so, you dnt need this type of card offers. 😜😜:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Yes, Virtual floater issued against primary cards is not so good, @ankit ojha you will get this type of UPI spend based offer on Virtual floater issued against primary cards. Hope! you already rich like @Card_Crafter so, you dnt need this type of card offers. 😜😜:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Bhai Power+ pe bhi ye offer applicable hai. Floater wala ka regular reward rate 0.16% hai. Banda 600 rupees spend karega to 1 rs ka chillar milega as reward. Upar se 99+GST k wajah se return aur kam ho jaata hai.

and it's not even LTF.

Does idfc rupay floater card have different card number ? Can I apply it flipkart for offer .?
Yes, different card number.

No, idfc rupay floater card dnt apply on flipkart-IDFC offers but if you apply IDFC Power/Power+ Physical RuPay CC suggest by @Card_Crafter then working on all IDFC bank offers including flipkart-idfc offers.

Do
I am able to add money via rupay cc to airtel payment bank so will that be counted?
Don't do this type of transaction you card can be blocked also.

If you have real spend then spend simply otherwise have fun.
And 1000 rs cashback on spending of 20k is that no big that you are taking so much efforts.
Better to avoid.

Back