• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

IDFC Credit Card - Flat ₹1,000 cashback on spends of ₹20,000 or more via UPI (user specific)

Offer: Enroll & earn flat ₹1,000 cashback on spending ₹20,000 or more via UPI

Offer Period: 15th July to 15th August 2024

Details :

1. The offer is made solely and entirely by IDFC FIRST BANK Limited (“Bank”) to the Bank’s Credit Card holders (“Customers”), who have received communication related to this campaign, from the bank through channels mentioned below.

2. Customer should enrol to earn flat ₹1,000 cash back on spending ₹20,000 or more via UPI

3. Only UPI transactions done between 12:00 AM (15th July’24) to 11:59 PM (15th August’24) will be considered eligible for this campaign excluding EMI transaction.

4. Offer is valid on the following cards only: FIRST Power, FIRST Power+ and FIRST Digital.

5. For customers holding multiple IDFC FIRST Bank Credit cards, single enrolment is required & sufficient.

6. Multiple UPI transactions done during offer period are allowed and the cumulative spends of all eligible transactions will be considered.

View attachment 61363

Offer link - https://www.idfcfirstbank.com/personal-banking/rupay-spends-tnc
doesn't seem to have any exclusions on mcc.. interesting

Do

Don't do this type of transaction you card can be blocked also.

If you have real spend then spend simply otherwise have fun.
And 1000 rs cashback on spending of 20k is that no big that you are taking so much efforts.
Better to avoid.
Kuch nahi hoga, Wallet spend is genuine transaction on RuPay CC UPI.

@Rebel

I am able to add money via rupay cc to airtel payment bank so will that be counted?
This has permanent blocked now by Airtel, becoz some as$ hole people make videos for cc the bank transfer...i uses it in case of emergencies but people do it as they don't hv anything else to do

Anybody have email screenshot.
I have tried to lookup the offer on email but the subject is not matching.
I have received the email in past

Back