• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

IDFC debit card spend target offer - Reg.

gowthamselvam

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Hi all,

Recently IDFC first bank pushed offers for spend on debit cards
2k RPs for 50k
and additional 2k RPs for 1L.

Is paying cc bill using IDFC debit card in SBI Unipay is considered for this spend target ?

Thanks in advance.

Regards
Gowtham.s

Solution
Hi all,

2k RPs for 50k
@gowthamselvam Not recieved yet, communication medium was?
Is paying cc bill using IDFC debit card in SBI Unipay is considered for this spend target ?
Yes, as of now, as it falls under Utilities category. Though needs to check terms and conditions of that offer to become more sure.
Thanks in advance.

Regards
Gowtham.s
Welcome

Hope, I am able to answer your query, mark it as solution by clicking on the tick button ✅ below to my comment, as shown in the screenshot. 1718866781735.jpg
Hi all,

2k RPs for 50k
Yes, as of now, as it falls under Utilities category. Though needs to check terms and conditions of that offer to become more sure.
Thanks in advance.

Regards
Gowtham.s
Welcome

Hope, I am able to answer your query, mark it as solution by clicking on the tick button ✅ below to my comment, as shown in the screenshot. 1718866781735.jpg

Last edited:
Solution

Welcome

Hope, I am able to answer your query, mark it as solution by clicking on the tick button ✅ below to my comment, as shown in the screenshot.View attachment 58058
Thank you for the information.
I am still searching for confirmation.
upon confirmation , i shall mark it as resolved.

Back