• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

diptarkaroy

TF Premier
RML Group
VIP Lounge
Hello,

I’m planning to get IDFC select/wealth debit card. Currently I don’t have any account with them. Should I open a normal savings account and apply for those cards? I couldn’t find any AMC for those cards in the website… are those tied with particular type of savings accounts?

Is it possible to get any of those cards if I shift my salary account from ICICI to IDFC? I receive around 1.2-1.4L salary per month in hand

What should be the best and the easiest way to grab one of those cards?

Thanks in advance!!!

jetesh

TF Ace
Hello,

I’m planning to get IDFC select/wealth debit card. Currently I don’t have any account with them. Should I open a normal savings account and apply for those cards? I couldn’t find any AMC for those cards in the website… are those tied with particular type of savings accounts?

Is it possible to get any of those cards if I shift my salary account from ICICI to IDFC? I receive around 1.2-1.4L salary per month in hand

Thanks in advance!!!
Your location ? ?/

jetesh

TF Ace
They provide a Select/Wealth (LTF) debit card with their respective accounts.

In short, for a wealth debit card, your regular savings account must be upgraded to a wealth account.

diptarkaroy

TF Premier
RML Group
VIP Lounge
They provide a Select/Wealth (LTF) debit card with their respective accounts.

In short, for a wealth debit card, your regular savings account must be upgraded to a wealth account.
I tried to get the list of eligibility criteria for those accounts, but couldn’t get that.

What should be the TRV or if it’s a salary account, what should be the minimum salary amount?

Any idea on this?

jetesh

TF Ace
But honestly speaking, I opened a wealth account directly with the Wealth Branch. And my RM upgraded my account on a 5 lakh cheque only. And the whole process took hardly 8–10 working days.

diptarkaroy

TF Premier
RML Group
VIP Lounge
But honestly speaking, I opened a wealth account directly with the Wealth Branch. And my RM upgraded my account on a 5 lakh cheque only. And the whole process took hardly 8–10 working days.
Thanks for this information
The issue is… we don’t have any IDFC branch nearby and they are not even accepting my PIN code as serviceable area. All though I have IDFC wealth credit card with same address 😅
May be the credit card issuance rule is different!!!

I will try to get a callback from them and find a suitable solution. They are serviceable in my office address though.

jetesh

TF Ace
Thanks for this information
The issue is… we don’t have any IDFC branch nearby and they are not even accepting my PIN code as serviceable area. All though I have IDFC wealth credit card with same address 😅
May be the credit card issuance rule is different!!!

I will try to get a callback from them and find a suitable solution. They are serviceable in my office address though.
all the best bro . . . .

vaibhav111

TF Legend
TF Family
VIP Lounge
Sr Moderator
Hello,

Thanks in advance!!!
There is thread. Kindly check to keep it simple idfc should be serviceable to your city if yes try to get idf wealth by giving Them a cheque of 5 lakhs first and then 5 lakhs once account is opened and removed funds after 1 month max. Even though you can removed fund in 1 week later and keep 25k minium.