• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

IDFC Family Banking for First Select/Wealth/Private Customers

Anindya98

TF Legend
I am sharing my history with IDFC: (WOW Card) May 2023 only this was available -> SB Account 25KMAB Joint July 2023 (Secondary Holder) -> SB Account 25KMAB Joint October 2023 (Primary) -> Applied Via CashKaro got IDFC Millenia/Classic without docs via C2C (Selected Millenia 1.38L)-> SB Account 25KMAB May 2024 -> First Select Account Conversion on 14th June 2024 -> Called the CC asked for Select Card as I was pre-qualified instantly request taken card generated within few hours
I only spend Rs130 using my Millenia Card before the upgrade.
Also, got a new single account for my mother 25K MAB in June 2024.

My Family Banking Journey: Requested for family banking on 2nd July 2024. Received a consent message via them on my family member's registered mobile number "To complete the onboarding process for Privilege Program with IDFC FIRST Bank". After accepting that, I have to wait till 9th July for the grouping approval by the Regional Head(RH). On 12th July finally received the First Select Upgrade email on my family members' registered emails. After that, my family members' customer IDs also got upgraded to First Select status.

Key Points: * Only my mobile application/net banking First Select is mentioned beside the bank accounts. All other members in the First Rewards Portal is showing First Select.
** Select DC was not generated by Default I had to call the CC and ask them specifically first they denied issuing the cards mentioning only the primary account gets the Select DC and grouped members enjoy 0 MAB Accounts. However, after showing that all the Customer IDs are now in First Select they issued the cards which took around 5-7 days for all the cards to get delivered. The last Card got delivered today.
Individual Account: 2 Joint: 2
Total Received 6 Select DCs. Welcome benefits on the joint account is only given to the card linked with the primary holder. 2 Select Cheque-Books for the family members Cus ID linked accounts.

Note: All benefits are the same on all 6 cards. I checked on the Dreamfolks website, all 6 cards have 2+2 Lounge Access per Quarter.

Back