• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

IDFC First Private CC

anish1516

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I recently got IDFC First Wealth CC with 10L CL LTF. Wanted to know anyone who has directly got Private CC or upgraded from Wealth to Private? Can you please share your experience?

how did you apply to wealth? Private very few people here hold
From their website. Entered my salary and CL of existing HDFC card. It got approved in 5 mins. I have already got my virtual card and started using it. If your pincode is not serviceable enter any of your reliable friend or relative's pin code.

From their website. Entered my salary and CL of existing HDFC card. It got approved in 5 mins. I have already got my virtual card and started using it. If your pincode is not serviceable enter any of your reliable friend or relative's pin code.
Thanks will check once my CIBIL got stable after recent credit card issuance.

isn't Private a part of their HNI / wealth banking program? got the Wealth card today, brilliant experience with the app.
I am not sure about Banking programs but Wealth and Private are two different cards with much difference in the benefits. To be honest I just took because of the high credit limit and LTF else nothing is distinguishing in the card.

I have tried earlier but it didn't asked me for existing card limits :( and it offered me idfc millenia :(
I have DCB 5L LTF.

I have tried earlier but it didn't asked me for existing card limits :( and it offered me idfc millenia :(
I have DCB 5L LTF.
You would have filled in the form earlier some time with random data and now they wont let you change it. Same happening with my friend he also getting Milenia at good CIBIL and 5L Amazon ICICI CL.

My salary is not enough to be eligible for their wealth card however I do have DCB with 5L limit. Card is only 50 days old though.

Would I be eligible for it or should I wait?

My salary is not enough to be eligible for their wealth card however I do have DCB with 5L limit. Card is only 50 days old though.

Would I be eligible for it or should I wait?
They dont ask how old the relationship is neither they asked for any proofs. You can bluff a bit. Give it a try.

You would have filled in the form earlier some time with random data and now they wont let you change it. Same happening with my friend he also getting Milenia at good CIBIL and 5L Amazon ICICI CL.
As far as i remember they never asked me for current cc details.. when I was filling the application form 5-6 months back, an internal error came while submitting my application. They an agent called me.. and ask my details and then he said they will be offering me millenia xD
so I said no but still had an cibil enquiry :(
After that there was some offer on bankkaro and people were adding there existing cc details so I tried applying again, but again it doesn't ask me anything and was offering the same millenia again :|
Thats good to know. Thanks!
Do let us know what you get :)

As far as i remember they never asked me for current cc details.. when I was filling the application form 5-6 months back, an internal error came while submitting my application. They an agent called me.. and ask my details and then he said they will be offering me millenia xD
so I said no but still had an cibil enquiry :(
After that there was some offer on bankkaro and people were adding there existing cc details so I tried applying again, but again it doesn't ask me anything and was offering the same millenia again :|

Do let us know what you get :)
I tried applying online, and their system recommended Millenia with a 50K limit, so I canceled the application. Won't be applying again anytime soon

Back