• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

IDFC FIRST Vistara Credit Card Review | IDFC First Bank Launched Vistara Co-Branded Credit Card

ALOAK

TF Premier
I didn't receive any mail about this offer, but just checked and found that I have also received 2000 CV points today.
Thanks for sharing this info!
You wont recive any email when you recived the card in the pakage welcome gift it would have mentions additonal spend of 30k per month u will get 2k points only for 3 months.

Rajat94

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
You wont recive any email when you recived the card in the pakage welcome gift it would have mentions additonal spend of 30k per month u will get 2k points only for 3 months.
You understood it wrong.
The 2000 CV that we are discussing here are for applying for this card between 01st -15th March 2024 which many others including myself were unaware about but still have received the benefit.
The welcome offer of 2k CV points for 2,3,4 billing cycle on 30k spends is separate.

Last edited:

itscaj

TF Buzz
Query: Does IDFC Vistara card gives CV points and milestone benefits on this categories?

NPS
Education spends