• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

IDFC FIRST Vistara Credit Card Review | IDFC First Bank Launched Vistara Co-Branded Credit Card

I got my idfc first vistara card today. does anybody know by when I will get the joining benefits: premium economy ticket, class upgrade voucher and club vistara silver membership?

Also, for premium economy ticket- is there any upper limit on what should be the price of the ticket?

I got my idfc first vistara card today. does anybody know by when I will get the joining benefits: premium economy ticket, class upgrade voucher and club vistara silver membership?

Also, for premium economy ticket- is there any upper limit on what should be the price of the ticket?
You’re card fee payment after first bill generated will give u these benefits

PE ticket is free whatever the cost its free for you if booking done in advance

SBI Vistara does not give any RP on utilities and rent etc transaction as per recent update. Am I wrong or missing something or the post needs to be updated????

I got this recently in March 24 only. So will take decision by March 25.

As of now completed 3 milestones.
Is it a good idea to close the card after hitting the 4.5 L milestone and completed 2,3, & 4th month billing and apply afresh( Do IDFC has any cooling off period?). And if one can reapply afresh without waiting, should one go for Wealth CC and Club Vistara after it. Don't have any other card than Club Vistara for now (and i understand they don't issue a core card, if you already have co-branded card)

Is it a good idea to close the card after hitting the 4.5 L milestone and completed 2,3, & 4th month billing and apply afresh( Do IDFC has any cooling off period?). And if one can reapply afresh without waiting, should one go for Wealth CC and Club Vistara after it. Don't have any other card than Club Vistara for now (and i understand they don't issue a core card, if you already have co-branded card)
Apply afresh for 6K CV points bonus ?

Apply afresh for 6K CV points bonus ?
No to quickly acheive first milestone of Rs 150000 within next cycle (continuing with the card would require 4.5 L spend for next milestone). and besides you never know, when CV relationship co-branding goes away, But my question is there a cooling off period if you close the card and reapply?

I have some doubts regarding this card,

1) Does payment to Medical Insurance counted towards Milestone benefits?

2) Does payment to Automobile Insurance counted towards Milestone benefits?

3) Does payment to Education counted towards Milestone benefits?

4) Expiry of CV points?

5) Expiry of Tickets earned via Milestone benefits?

6) What might happen after merger with Air India?

Thanks in Advance

I have some doubts regarding this card,

1) Does payment to Medical Insurance counted towards Milestone benefits?

2) Does payment to Automobile Insurance counted towards Milestone benefits?

3) Does payment to Education counted towards Milestone benefits?

4) Expiry of CV points?

5) Expiry of Tickets earned via Milestone benefits?

6) What might happen after merger with Air India?

Thanks for the reply,

Back