• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

IDFC FIRST Vistara Credit Card Review | IDFC First Bank Launched Vistara Co-Branded Credit Card

telescope

TF Ace
Statement generated 3 days ago still points not credited to CV account. Earlier it was always next day evening after statement generation.

Anyone else facing same issue?

P B R G

TF Ace
Anyone applied and received the bonus 2k CV points as joining benefit?

adi_0001

TF Buzz
Statement generated 3 days ago still points not credited to CV account. Earlier it was always next day evening after statement generation.

Anyone else facing same issue?
I got my points credited on 5th day after statement generation, so it will come. Don't worry.

shubhamrai

TF Buzz
Any transaction you did with that cc? If yes, points got credited or not?
Hi bro
Today i faced one issue with vistara that I had two voucher of one class upgrade voucher given by taking idfc vistara card i called vistara and asked on which date they have redemption seat available for upgrade to business class so i booked a economy ticket for that day and that specific flight .

Aagain asked that seat is available they said yes later i asked them to upgrade it to business class using my both voucher
but she told we can't do like that first we will upgrade to Premium economy then once PE ticket confirmation then call us again then we will upgrade it to business class .
After 2 hr i called back now other person is telling that we can't upgrade cuz only once we can upgrade one ticket so i have to settle with the PE ticket

whats shall I do.
Is it even possible to use two voucher on one single ticket to upgrade from economy to Business or is it like we can use only one upgarde voucher on one ticket the that means we need to book PE to get in business.

Rajat94

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Hi bro
Today i faced one issue with vistara that I had two voucher of one class upgrade voucher given by taking idfc vistara card i called vistara and asked on which date they have redemption seat available for upgrade to business class so i booked a economy ticket for that day and that specific flight .

Aagain asked that seat is available they said yes later i asked them to upgrade it to business class using my both voucher
but she told we can't do like that first we will upgrade to Premium economy then once PE ticket confirmation then call us again then we will upgrade it to business class .
After 2 hr i called back now other person is telling that we can't upgrade cuz only once we can upgrade one ticket so i have to settle with the PE ticket

whats shall I do.
Is it even possible to use two voucher on one single ticket to upgrade from economy to Business or is it like we can use only one upgarde voucher on one ticket the that means we need to book PE to get in business.
It's usually done on the same call.
I have done that several times. Booked Economy and upgraded to Business using 2 upgarde vouchers.
Try calling them again they will surely do it for you.

Rajat94

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Does IDFC provide Complimentary PE Ticket voucher within 2-3 days of achieving the Milestone spends just like AXIS or after statement generation only?

Juganta

TF Premier
I have IDFC Millenia 1 Lakh limit so
Can i apply for this card? How
Can we use PE voucher to book for anyone?

telescope

TF Ace
I have IDFC Millenia 1 Lakh limit so
Can i apply for this card? How
Can we use PE voucher to book for anyone?
Yes

Click apply now and enter your existing details and OTP. Cc will be approved within seconds.