• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

IDFC First Wealth Account eligibility requirement and benefits

Quantum

TF Premier
Hello,

IDFC website doesn't seem to list the eligibility criteria for opening an IDFC First Wealth Account.
From your recent first hand experience, could you please share the eligibility criteria?
Does the criteria need to be maintained throughout the lifetime of the Wealth account, similar to Axis Burgundy account, to avoid account downgrade?
Also, what credit cards one can expect or negotiate to get offered?
FYI, I'm not an existing IDFC customer.
Thanks!

Last edited:
She said approval can be taken and I would have wealth account in ~10 working days (3 days for approval, a week for upgrade) without waiting 3 months for 10L MAB. Only condition she makes is they would downgrade if I fail to maintain 10L for next 6 months (3 months anyways I had to do if I go regular way).

She says either way, account will be downgraded if anyone fails to maintain 10L for first 6 months. May be a bluff most likely unless someone can confirm other wise.
That's why said better wait for few days than giving commitment of 6 month *10 lakh

It you too rich to afford that commitment into idfc saving account.then go ahead
It's your money

I have gathered the below info. Thanks @Anindya98 for sharing some important details.

IDFC First Wealth Account +
Visa Infinite Debit Card
Bank NameIDFC
Card TypeDebit card
Card VariantVisa Infinite Debit card
Card Charges Per YearNil with Wealth Account
Criteria✔ Minimum Average Monthly Balance (AMB) of Rs. 10 Lakhs in Saving Account (Consistent 6-month AMB to be maintained in saving account at a customer level / group level) OR

✔ Minimum Asset Under Management (AUM) of Rs. 25 Lakhs at a customer / group level, OR

✔ Minimum Overall Relationship Value (ORV) of Rs. 50 Lakhs at a customer / group level

*The above criteria as per bank. Read TF forum for more details on the practial experience
Domestic Airport Lounge AccessPer Quarter : Max 3 (Self) + Max 3 (Any accompanying Guest) . It implies that you can take a maximum of 3 Guests per quarter in the following combinations 1+1, 1+2, or 1+3.
You need to have primary access left to use guest access. So basically 3 times visit to Lounge per quarter.

Weblink https://webaccess.dreamfolks.in can be accessed by customers for self-checking of
complementary visit quota and generating vouchers for guest(s) travelling with them.
International Airport Lounge Access2 international airport lounge access per quarter.
An authorization amount of INR equivalent of USD 35 per person per visit will be levied to the
card, which will subsequently be reversed within 10 working days. This would be charged on the
card for validation purposes only and it will not be charged to the card holder if you still have
complimentary access.
Your debit card will be swiped to register your visit. Please be reminded to enable cross border e-com
(International usage) transactions on your card.
When you arrive at the lounge, you will need to present your debit card with boarding pass and identify
yourself as a ‘LoungeKey member’ to gain entry
www.loungekey.com/FIRSTWealthDebitCard
Minimum Spend Criteria for Lounge AccessNil for Domestic
Nil for International
Golf Access
RSA (Road Side Assistance)Maximum of 4 complimentary RSA services in a year.
Cardholder should call Across Assist 24x7 Toll-free Number 1800 309 3916 to avail Emergency Road Side Assistance.
Other BenfitsCash withdrawal limit of ₹7 Lakhs (Any bank ATM)
POS purchase limit of ₹ 12 Lakhs

Personal Accident Insurance up to ₹ 1 Crore
Air Accident Insurance up to ₹ 2.5 Crores
Purchase Protection Cover up to ₹ 1 Lakh

1 Free small size locker till your wealth account is active with IDFC + Up to 50% discount on 2 additional lockers (basis availability)
Family Banking BenfitUnder the family account grouping, 8 accounts in one family can be grouped. Each of them will get a Visa Infinity card and each one will have their own benfits (like 3+3 lounge) without sharing with others.

Last edited:
Back