• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

IDFC salary account thoughts ?

Darthvader

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Any real time reviews who is currently using IDFC Salary account ? Want to make the switch from hdfc as they are not offering me any good offers on CC.

Any real time reviews who is currently using IDFC Salary account ? Want to make the switch from hdfc as they are not offering me any good offers on CC.
Avoid switching. Stick with hdfc, no extra benefit in idfc, you'll feel depressed, stay with hdfc & keep watching offers tab netbanking, how many months old hdfc salary account? Speaking from personal experience

Avoid switching. Stick with hdfc, no extra benefit in idfc, you'll feel depressed, stay with hdfc & keep watching offers tab netbanking, how many months old hdfc salary account? Speaking from personal experience

i do not have an salary account, i have a basic one with 10k MAB, recently got charged 560 for debit card fees . I am using this only for salary credit at the moment.
Due to that debit card fees thought i will change the bank itself, Sal account not possible as my employer is not registered with them. The account is 1 year old .

Hold on why would you take salary credit into a non salary account? Which banks does your employer have tie up with? Write to grievance redressal asking them to revert debit card charges & convert it to a basic account or else you'll terminate the account effective immediately & open account with icici. If they say no shoot a email to priority redressal quoting reference number. That should do it.

My employer doesn't have tie ups with any banks, they will credit to paytm savings also. Just get an account yourself, doesn't matter any..

My employer doesn't have tie ups with any banks, they will credit to paytm savings also. Just get an account yourself, doesn't matter any..
Go with ICICI, After 3 months salary credit, raise a request for salary account conversion. I have converted my account to salary account. Even my company don't have any tie-up or relationship with the bank.

Go with ICICI, After 3 months salary credit, raise a request for salary account conversion. I have converted my account to salary account. Even my company don't have any tie-up or relationship with the bank.
I already have an ICICI salary account, But its just waste. Having more than 3+ years of that account. Applied for coral got rejected for no reason. Theres no value with them holding an account. Only wealth is good.

SBI nothing rewarding TBH. If you are in need of hdfc / icici cards, you can go for them. Icici UI is good
Yes ICICI app is very good , I had to open an account with ICICI as I took a home loan with them , So I have to close any one existing account as I dont want too many accounts.
HDFC - My first account & I use for CC payments with easy shop DC so I am keeping it.
Axis Priority - My Salary account which I will close.
ICICI - opened for Home loan EMI auto debit which I am planning to convert to salary.

I already have an ICICI salary account, But its just waste. Having more than 3+ years of that account. Applied for coral got rejected for no reason. Theres no value with them holding an account. Only wealth is good.
Don't know, My friends got their first CC in ICICI with salary account. For Me They are offering Home Loan only.

Back