• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

IDFC Select Debit Card Benefits Airport Lounge Access Related

Yes, Select Account will have the select DC Free where 2(1+1) twice Lounge Access/Q
Lounge Offer Terms & Conditions :

1. Enjoy domestic lounge access at select domestic airport lounges in India
2. Swipe your IDFC FIRST Bank Debit Card at a participating lounge to avail the complimentary access subject to successful card authentication
3. Lounge access (per qtr) offered to the segments defined in the given table :

FIRST Private 4+4 (Self + Companion)
FIRST Wealth 3+3 (Self + Companion)
FIRST Select 2+2 (Self + Companion)
VISA Signature 2 (Self Only)
VISA Platinum 1 (Self Only)

Lounge Offer Terms & Conditions :

1. Enjoy domestic lounge access at select domestic airport lounges in India
2. Swipe your IDFC FIRST Bank Debit Card at a participating lounge to avail the complimentary access subject to successful card authentication
3. Lounge access (per qtr) offered to the segments defined in the given table :

FIRST Private 4+4 (Self + Companion)
FIRST Wealth 3+3 (Self + Companion)
FIRST Select 2+2 (Self + Companion)
VISA Signature 2 (Self Only)
VISA Platinum 1 (Self Only)
Do you know how to get the Visa Signature Card?
Which account provides this card?

My sister has a flight soon, but she doesn't have any card for lounge access. Can I generate a QR code on my name on the Dreamfolks website and share it with her? Will she be able to use it to access the airport lounge?

No you cannot do that. You can apply for add on card it's instant approval I think. Or takes a days
My sister has a flight soon, but she doesn't have any card for lounge access. Can I generate a QR code on my name on the Dreamfolks website and share it with her? Will she be able to use it to access the airport lounge?

just ask her to install the dreamfolks app on her phone & login using your account. nobody checks name now-a-days at lounges (except BLR).

Depends on lounge to lounge. usually, they accept the QR code from a family.

Back