• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

IDFC Select to Wealth upgrade

EnthuCC

TF Premier
Hi, I have IDFC savings bank account under Select banking program.

I learned in this forum that if one can deposit 10L+ in savings account then it can be upgraded to Wealth account. Can anyone tell me for how long one needs to deposit 10L+ fund to get eligible for the upgrade for existing Select customers?

Under 10 days, for me I could see the wealth debit card and the savings account change in the app after about 7 days. For wealth upgrade, approval is required by the Regional Manager, once they approve, your app starts to reflect the same.

Under 10 days, for me I could see the wealth debit card and the savings account change in the app after about 7 days. For wealth upgrade, approval is required by the Regional Manager, once they approve, your app starts to reflect the same.
My one friend has received wealth debit card but app still shows select 😆, rewards shows wealth though.

After 3 months my account was upgraded to Wealth.

To get Wealth debit card I had to permanently close my Select debit card and reissue a new one.

First Rewards is still showing First Select.:unsure:

By the way I spent Rs 1000+ with my Wealth debit card on SBI Unipay but I haven't received 8000 rewards points yet after 10 days. I haven't received other credit card payment rewards points yet either.

After 3 months my account was upgraded to Wealth.

To get Wealth debit card I had to permanently close my Select debit card and reissue a new one.

First Rewards is still showing First Select.:unsure:

By the way I spent Rs 1000+ with my Wealth debit card on SBI Unipay but I haven't received 8000 rewards points yet after 10 days. I haven't received other credit card payment rewards points yet either.
After completion of 14 working days from Txn date call them they'll do the needful.

Actually i don't have a idfc account yet. I was thinking of going to the branch and discuss with them directly. Any tips before I head to the branch?.
Tell them that you want to open Wealth directly negotiate with he same trick as mentioned above if they say 10L only then say I'll give 10L but I need the wealth account directly. If they say you have to wait 3-6M then deny straight away. Meet the BM of the branch he'll co operate afaik.

Back