• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

IDFC Wealth Credit Card rejected due to internal policy.

megatron

TF Neo
So as the title suggests my IDFC Wealth CC application got rejected due to internal bank policy. This is the message I got from the bank:-
We are unable to process app no. 123456789 for IDFC FIRST Bank Credit Card due to internal Bank policy. We are working hard to bring an offer for you shortly.”
I applied for wealth cc online on C2C basis using my IDFC Coral Rupay card which has limit of 420000. I entered salary also the same 420000(as suggested on other threads). Video KYC was done. Address verification by agent was also done (Mumbai).
Does anyone know what could be the reason? And what will happen if I re-apply now with my another cc.

TLDR:
One thing which I suspect could be the reason is when the agent came to visit my home I was in a meeting (WFH) and my maid asked him to wait to which he seemed annoyed and later when he told me the same I said to him, “You should have told me beforehand that you’re coming if you didn’t wanna wait.” To which he seemed more annoyed and replied “IDFC does surprise visits only.” That’s the end of the conversation and then he asked for some details and left. Is it possible the agent deliberately f**ked up my application? Also when can I re apply and what all things should I keep in mind next time.
Please suggest geniuses!!!

So as the title suggests my IDFC Wealth CC application got rejected due to internal bank policy. This is the message I got from the bank:-
We are unable to process app no. 123456789 for IDFC FIRST Bank Credit Card due to internal Bank policy. We are working hard to bring an offer for you shortly.”
I applied for wealth cc online on C2C basis using my IDFC Coral Rupay card which has limit of 420000. I entered salary also the same 420000(as suggested on other threads). Video KYC was done. Address verification by agent was also done (Mumbai).
Does anyone know what could be the reason? And what will happen if I re-apply now with my another cc.

TLDR:
One thing which I suspect could be the reason is when the agent came to visit my home I was in a meeting (WFH) and my maid asked him to wait to which he seemed annoyed and later when he told me the same I said to him, “You should have told me beforehand that you’re coming if you didn’t wanna wait.” To which he seemed more annoyed and replied “IDFC does surprise visits only.” That’s the end of the conversation and then he asked for some details and left. Is it possible the agent deliberately f**ked up my application? Also when can I re apply and what all things should I keep in mind next time.
Please suggest geniuses!!!
Exactly same scenario happened with me and my idfc card application also rejected due to that agent.
Actually these are third party kyc agents who their "MANMAANI" during their home visit for verification.

Back