• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

If I get Tata Neu Infinity ltf can I get another hdfc credit card?

If I get Tata Neu Infinity ltf can I get another hdfc credit card?
I am asking this as I have no relation with hdfc bank currently but want the dcb card.
Now I am getting this offer.
So can I get dcb offer after getting tata neu infinity?

Tata Neu Plus aur Monkeyback cards ko close karwao. Savings account aur FD mein bahut saara paisa rakho (At least ₹5L) for months. Account ko preferably Savings Max mein convert karwao. Wait until you see pre-approved offers from HDFC Bank with a limit of at least ₹1.5L. It may take at least a year or lesser, based on your luck.

When you see such high limit, apply it from the Tata Neu app, not HDFC's portal.

Also, it would be great if you shop often in the Tata Neu app so that Tata Digital can get HDFC Bank an LTF offer for you. (Happened in my case before I got the LTF Tata Neu Infinity credit card)
I would also want to add to my previous comment that, I've heard rumours that Tata Digital might shut down the Tata Neu app due to poor sales and a huge decrease in customer retention. So, I don't think it would be worth the hassles.

Back