• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

If you have a Pre Approved offer on Fi Credit Card, you might be able to get Federal Bank Core CC

aayusharyan

TF Ace
If you have a Fi account and you noticed the Credit Card section on their App, you can start the Application, I did that, they have some sort of processing which gives the Pre approved limit of 5L (without hitting CIBIL, atleast in my case). I didn't complete the Application. Didn't do vKYC or anything. Just saw Pre-Approved and dropped the application.

My relation with Fi is pretty basic. I opened the account around 2 years ago (I think during covid time sometime). my AMB is less than 1K in the main bank account. I just have an FD with them for 30K around. Nothing else, not much transactions as well, once in a while to not make it dormant.

But recently I saw that offer on the app, but didn't apply because I was not really looking forward to get a paid CC. However, it seems for whatever reason (or system glitch), this is synced with the Bank (Federal) and not the Sub bank (Fi). Therefore, when I applied for Federal Bank CC under their LTF offer. I got the same Pre approved Limit and was able to grab their Celesta CC under LTF (Actually, I had the option to Choose between Celesta, Imperio and Signet with exception being that Signet was with CL of 3L, maybe that's it's Ceil limit). Which in my opinion is better than Fi card, simply because of (1) LTF, (2) Lounge Access.

So, if you can see a Pre approved offer for Fi CC in the App, then you might be able to grab Federal Bank's Core CC.

All of this, without any Credit Enquiry (I checked, CRIF, CIBIL and Experian).

Also, no documents asked, no verification. Only vKYC.

Attachments

• Celesta.png
    Celesta.png
    647.2 KB · Views: 251
Last edited:

crazyuploader

TF Premier
If you have decent limt cc's in your profile then u can still apply via Fed website.
Last time they had rejected for some reason, now I have –

1. SBI SimplySAVE - 1L (up from 56K)
  2. Axis ACE - 30K (up from 15K)
  3. SBI Cashback - 20K
  4. Amazon Pay ICICI - 80K (relatively new, though is listed in CIBIL)
  5. Kotak League RuPay - 50K (relatively new, though is listed in CIBIL)

If you have a Fi account and you noticed the Credit Card section on their App, you can start the Application, I did that, they have some sort of processing which gives the Pre approved limit of 5L (without hitting CIBIL, atleast in my case). I didn't complete the Application. Didn't do vKYC or anything. Just saw Pre-Approved and dropped the application.

My relation with Fi is pretty basic. I opened the account around 2 years ago (I think during covid time sometime). my AMB is less than 1K in the main bank account. I just have an FD with them for 30K around. Nothing else, not much transactions as well, once in a while to not make it dormant.

But recently I saw that offer on the app, but didn't apply because I was not really looking forward to get a paid CC. However, it seems for whatever reason (or system glitch), this is synced with the Bank (Federal) and not the Sub bank (Fi). Therefore, when I applied for Federal Bank CC under their LTF offer. I got the same Pre approved Limit and was able to grab their Celesta CC under LTF (Actually, I had the option to Choose between Celesta, Imperio and Signet with exception being that Signet was with CL of 3L, maybe that's it's Ceil limit). Which in my opinion is better than Fi card, simply because of (1) LTF, (2) Lounge Access.

So, if you can see a Pre approved offer for Fi CC in the App, then you might be able to grab Federal Bank's Core CC.

All of this, without any Credit Enquiry (I checked, CRIF, CIBIL and Experian).

Also, no documents asked, no verification. Only vKYC.
How did you apply for core fed cc? I am getting option to arrange a call back.