• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Increase limit of icici cc

FforFun

TF Buzz
I had a secured icici platinum card with 9k limit on which I got icici apay card with limit sharing i.e 9k limit. Now I have closed the platinum card but my apay card is still at 9k limit only. Yesterday I got a pre approved icici coral rupay credit card with 9k limit. How do I increase the limit of both these cards now?

Yugi

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Send them your salary documents or ITR and ask them for limit increase, they would do. Or contact them on Twitter, they might call you and do it without even asking for documents.

FforFun

TF Buzz
Send them your salary documents or ITR and ask them for limit increase, they would do. Or contact them on Twitter, they might call you and do it without even asking for documents.
Can you please tell me how to contact them? Both the ways the email one and the twitter ( X ) one.

I had a secured icici platinum card with 9k limit on which I got icici apay card with limit sharing i.e 9k limit. Now I have closed the platinum card but my apay card is still at 9k limit only. Yesterday I got a pre approved icici coral rupay credit card with 9k limit. How do I increase the limit of both these cards now?
Usually they will increase limit automatically every year. You can check in imobile app. If you want to increase manually,contact customer care

taherm

TF Buzz
Right now it seems like ICICI is giving credit limit upgrade offer, check imobile app, select your credit card and select manage credit limit option. I just got limit increase of 40k.