• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

India Post Postal Life Insurance - Premium payment suggestion

I have also PLI premium payment coming up. How much in advance we can pay the premium? Also is postal website only way to pay premium or other 3rd part apps supports this? Is Amex accepted via website payment gateways?
@nikhilesh71 How much advance- Any number of premiums upto final number of premiums.....Note that you get certain % as rebate if you pay half yearly or annual premium in advance for a monthly policy.
Ways to pay - I only know of IndiaPost website and IPBB app from where one can pay.... not possible currently through paytm, amazon, phonepe, etc
Amex: Not accepted as of now

@nikhilesh71 How much advance- Any number of premiums upto final number of premiums.....Note that you get certain % as rebate if you pay half yearly or annual premium in advance for a monthly policy.
Ways to pay - I only know of IndiaPost website and IPBB app from where one can pay.... not possible currently through paytm, amazon, phonepe, etc
Amex: Not accepted as of now
This month Paid thru tata neu upi will get 1% cashback as neucoins and 0.5 % as credit card rewards.
Last month paid thru tata neu hdfc card and got 1.5% as cashaback.But 1% was transaction fee at payment so net 0.5%

• Lovely
Reactions: R@J
This month Paid thru tata neu upi will get 1% cashback as neucoins and 0.5 % as credit card rewards.
Last month paid thru tata neu hdfc card and got 1.5% as cashaback.But 1% was transaction fee at payment so net 0.5%
I paid via tata neu a few months back but I didn't get any cashback?
How and which payment portal are you using

Reactions: R@J
How about DCB card? Atleast it should give 3.3% rewards

I have also PLI premium payment coming up. How much in advance we can pay the premium? Also is postal website only way to pay premium or other 3rd part apps supports this? Is Amex accepted via website payment gateways?
paying for 6 mths give 1% discount
paying for 12 mths give 2% discount
never tried beyond 12 mths

How and which payment portal are payed theu

Paid thru PLI website- pay u- chose upi and paid using tataneu upi id .
Will confirm cashback after the statement.

Net 0.5% Cashback using tata neu hdfc infinity card is confirmed received last month.

Back