• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Indian bank issue

amit533

TF Buzz
Dear Customer, Credit Turnover in your A/C XXXX exceeds Transaction Threshold Limit for current FY. Please visit your Home Branch for amendment. -Indian Bank
Can you please tell me, what is credit turnover, and what it's impact on my account ?
Maximum 40-50 credit transaction yet done in this financial year, but received this message today, I am clueless totally..

Is your PAN no linked to bank account? Please visit branch and check with them. And also max 10L cash deposit is only allowed in the account.

Dear Customer, Credit Turnover in your A/C XXXX exceeds Transaction Threshold Limit for current FY. Please visit your Home Branch for amendment. -Indian Bank
Can you please tell me, what is credit turnover, and what it's impact on my account ?
Maximum 40-50 credit transaction yet done in this financial year, but received this message today, I am clueless totally..
Pan linked already and also no cash deposit done yet in this financial year
What are the details of all your relationships with the Bank? and summary details of you3 transactions in those relationships??

Please update here once you get the full info from branch.

Branch persons saying that when cumulative credit txns exceeds the annual income given during ac opening , then these SMSs are coming...
Nice. I will always give more than 10Cr now while opening my account. and for now, will update the same everywhere except my ITR. :ROFLMAO:

Nice. I will always give more than 10Cr now while opening my account. and for now, will update the same everywhere except my ITR. :ROFLMAO:
I was giving less income thinking that bank people will not disturb but i have increased by many times so as to avoid freeze issues

guys are you able to register yoru Indian bank on UPI ? on phonepe and other upi apps ? Am trying but OTP is not generating

This simply means that too much money has gone into your account this year -- exceeding the limit that was placed according to your declared income to the bank. When you opened your account what was the income you put in the form?

Anyone of u opened indian bank online acc
If yes, pls share your experience here
Which dc?
Mab?
Vkyc duration time?

Back